Alternate Ending Of Supersonic Warriors

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sunlight & City Night
Beyond Newbie

Alternate Ending Of Supersonic Warriors

Post by Sunlight & City Night » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:33 am

What does everyone think to the alternate storylines explored in Supersonic Warriors?

I Found Freeza's Interesting I Must Say.
"HEAD CHA LA!"
------------------------
DBO - Pauten - Server 1
------------------------
http://sonpauten.deviantart.com/
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=539041065
http://twitter.com/#!/sonPauten

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:35 pm

Great, except too many had "fight me from another dimension/timeline!" plots. I LOVED the Cell plot. Mirai Trunks was great, but not his alternate ending. :x
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:04 pm

I hear Piccolo's owns :D
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

SDHero
Beyond Newbie

Post by SDHero » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:15 am

Yes, I found Piccolo's to be both surprising and amusing. Best excuse for fighting yourself EVAR :P
SJ Dragonball Graphic Novel, Volume 9, page 60. That is all.

Jodaku
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jodaku » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:33 pm

Dayspring wrote:Great, except too many had "fight me from another dimension/timeline!" plots. I LOVED the Cell plot.
Heh, heh, I loved Gotenks' and I agree that Cell's kicked ass too.

I really liked Gohan's as well, and indeed SDHero, Piccolo's was very surprising to say the least!

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:20 pm

Anyone mind either posting a summary of all the what ifs or know where I could find them? I don't have the patience to sit through the game for them but I would like to see them.
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:19 pm

Xyex wrote:Anyone mind either posting a summary of all the what ifs or know where I could find them? I don't have the patience to sit through the game for them but I would like to see them.
If no one gets back to you I'll do it eventually. Cell is pretty much Cell vs TL3 Trunks (so he can steal time machine), then everything we know of him except he wins the Cell games. Then there's a "bonus" match against Boo. When he wins he decides to destroy Earth and search the universe for stronger ppl.

Trunks is everything we know about Trunks. Then there's a bonus match where he fights Gotenks from another dimension who was reality-hopping.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

SDHero
Beyond Newbie

Post by SDHero » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:22 pm

Piccolo trains to defeat Cell (and does) but needs more power to tackle Majin Buu. So, Piccolo somehow teleports to Namek, and has Porunga revive the original Piccolo Daimo, at the height of his youth and power. Piccolo defeats Piccolo Daimo, and forces him to fuse with him(self?). Using this power, Piccolo is able to stop Majin Buu by sealing him in a jar with the Mafuba (Evil Containment Wave). A dimension-hopping Gotenks accidentally frees Buu a year or so later, but Piccolo teams up with Gotenks and is able to defeat Majin Buu once and for.
SJ Dragonball Graphic Novel, Volume 9, page 60. That is all.

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:47 pm

all?
Romana: "I don't think we should interfere."
Doctor: "Interfere? Of course we should interfere! Always do what you're best at, that's what I say."
[i]-Doctor Who: Nightmare Of Eden[/i]

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:53 am

It would have been interesting if they beat Buu with the Mafuba and then threw the denshi jar into the sun.

Caracal
Regular

Post by Caracal » Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:03 pm

I only got it today so I've only done a few, but I liked Gohan's and Piccolo's. I also played Trunks' story but found it lacking. I expected to see him battle Buu in his timeline. But I need to replay his story and Gohan's because basically I died a few times for both characters and missed out on the opertunity for the bonus stage.