Mailbag!

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:51 pm

No no, you heard me right. It's really weird! There's all this green stuff everywhere and in the winter, it's like gone! There's all this cold, white stuff everywhere! It's creeeepy! :shock:

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:04 pm

And get this: WATER COMES FROM CLOUDS!!!!! Apparently it's NOT originally from pipes! It just, like, RAINS down on you or something!
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:58 pm

Oh my God! That happened to you too!? It happened to me one time, I thought I was dreaming! :shock:

Alias
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Alias » Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:31 am

Jerseymilk wrote:Oh ya, I remember doing that too and I actually did something called "play outside" and "using my imagination to make-up games". Remember that anyone? :wink:
I do!

But then I discovered Nintendo and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... I haven't gone outside since...

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:37 am

I love your Chibi Bardock avatar Alias! :lol:

Alias
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Alias » Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:43 am

Jerseymilk wrote:I love your Chibi Bardock avatar Alias! :lol:
Five seconds before I changed it, too. I'm using the kid Raditzu one now, but I'm still trying to decide which I like better.

EDIT: I've decided on the Bardock one. It's cuter. ^_^

Pancakes

Post by Pancakes » Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:20 pm

Judau wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:Nah, I don't really believe in locking threads just because a question has been answered. I think locking a thread is useful when something's "broken a rule," and I don't want people to think it's OK to continue to act in that way and/or whatever-else.

I dunno. I'm tired. No locking :D
Whoa, you are probably one of the first admins I have met who has the same view as myself... perhaps I have just not visited the right boards, but it seems as though admins and mods are usually running around locking everything in sight. ^^;;
I have NEVER been on a board that does that!

Mind you, I've only ever been on MadBoards, Kyle Hebert's House of Bean Dip, Sonny Strait's board and the Anime Community boards...

That's actually quite retarded that people lock everything! I find that funny - hah! :P