Song Lyrics You'd Like to See?

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Song Lyrics You'd Like to See?

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:38 pm

I know I'm probably jumping the gun, especially considering that I'm not the one that does the lyrics, but what songs are people interested in singing along with? Julian's current progress is to finish all of the DragonBall insert songs, and from there, it's really anybody's game. We'd like to get some of the more notable video game songs done...

Here's a few songs I'm directly ordering Julian to translate :P
  • Hikari no WILLPOWER
    (Trunks's 32-bit game theme)
  • THE BIGGEST FIGHT ~Gekitotsu~
    (DragonBall: Final Bout opening theme)
  • Kimi wo Wasurenai
    (DragonBall: Final Bout closing theme #1)
  • THANK YOU!
    (DragonBall: Final Bout closing theme #2)
  • Kusuburu Hâto ni Hi o Kakero
    (DragonBall Z 2 opening theme)
What other songs would you all like to eventually see romanized / translated on the site? It's always good to have future ideas ^^.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:23 pm

Well, I don't pay too much attention to those things, but there's always that Rice Boy one that was said before... Like I said, requests should come first ^^.

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:49 pm

Well, I for one would love to have a translation of "Kino no Yume, Kyo no Hikari: Silent Night, Morning Moon" because I think it's just awesome song. And a translation of "White & World & True" would be nice, since it's a really pretty song, and I've found it seems to be one that other sites just have the romanji for, but never translated. 8) But it's really not a big deal if Julian doesn't get to them, I enjoy it whenever he does any of the lyric translations.

Adamant
I Live Here

Post by Adamant » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:44 am

Some old DB songs:

Red Ribbon Army
Kaze o Kanjite
Wolf Hurricane
Goku no Gokigen Janny
Mr. Dream o Sagase
Aoki Tabibito-tachi

In preferred order

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:42 am

Adamant wrote:Some old DB songs:

Red Ribbon Army
Kaze o Kanjite
Wolf Hurricane
Goku no Gokigen Janny
Mr. Dream o Sagase
Aoki Tabibito-tachi

In preferred order
Some (all?) of those songs are actual DragonBall episode insert songs, which are the ones Julian's working on right now ^^. The first songs we wanted on the site were all the ones that actually APPEAR in the show / movies, since those are the ones fans would be most familiar with from the start, simply by watching the show.
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Adamant
I Live Here

Post by Adamant » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:09 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
Adamant wrote:Some old DB songs:

Red Ribbon Army
Kaze o Kanjite
Wolf Hurricane
Goku no Gokigen Janny
Mr. Dream o Sagase
Aoki Tabibito-tachi

In preferred order
Some (all?) of those songs are actual DragonBall episode insert songs, which are the ones Julian's working on right now ^^. The first songs we wanted on the site were all the ones that actually APPEAR in the show / movies, since those are the ones fans would be most familiar with from the start, simply by watching the show.
Red Ribbon Army, Wolf Hurricane and Aoki Tabibito-tachi were played in episodes.

spikemcruffy
Beyond Newbie

Post by spikemcruffy » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:32 pm

j
Last edited by spikemcruffy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:40 pm

spikemcruffy wrote:The ending to movie 9 would be a good one and also movie 10 and 11!
Uhh... did you even look at the section first to see what was there? ^^;;

http://www.daizex.com/multimedia/lyrics/

All of the DBZ movie endings have already been romanized / translated.

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:06 pm

Whoa whoa whoa! There's a web-site now?
Romana: "I don't think we should interfere."
Doctor: "Interfere? Of course we should interfere! Always do what you're best at, that's what I say."
[i]-Doctor Who: Nightmare Of Eden[/i]

Jodaku
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jodaku » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:46 pm

Well, there isn't really much in terms of lyrics, but I'd appreciate if you'll be able to translate the little that there is in the SSJ4 Goku theme in Dragonball: Final Bout.

plusloud

Onegaishima~su.

Post by plusloud » Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:46 am

So yeah, I'm a lazy sumbitch it would seem. At your earliest convenience, it'd be generally cool if you could translate Chosen-Jo. It's the third song on the Battle Spectacle Medley from 18 1/2. It's been romanized already here, but it'd be nice to have a translation.

Just a passing thought. :)
Umm... just call me Remy, already. :p