Dragonball Z DS Mock-Ups
- Mugenmidget
- Regular
- Posts: 575
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:43 pm
- Xyex
- I Live Here
- Posts: 4978
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:15 am
- Location: The 7th moon of nowhere, right-side of forever
- Contact:
Here you are, 3 of them. (The two with Goku's icon are from the same fight, the other is from a different match, even though it's still Vegeta. Confusing, I know.)






Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.
- Xyex
- I Live Here
- Posts: 4978
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:15 am
- Location: The 7th moon of nowhere, right-side of forever
- Contact:
Ooooooh, Spirit Bomb...


Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.
- Jerseymilk
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 5477
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:01 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
-
Zackarotto
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2381
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:17 am
- Xyex
- I Live Here
- Posts: 4978
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:15 am
- Location: The 7th moon of nowhere, right-side of forever
- Contact:
Doubt it, it took a Sega to make that one. XP
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.
- Mugenmidget
- Regular
- Posts: 575
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:43 pm
Hey man, there's no way you could replicate mine on a GBC.Zackarotto wrote:No offense, but I can't see anybody falling for those... you could get a cooler looking Spirit Bomb on the GBC.
But if you meant Xyex's, that's a pretty big sprite, and assuming that it would be animated, that's something the GBC cannot push at that resolution.
Great gameplay shots, the Supersonic Warriors sprites lend themselves well to an RPG setup.
- Xyex
- I Live Here
- Posts: 4978
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:15 am
- Location: The 7th moon of nowhere, right-side of forever
- Contact:
Decided to do yet another!


Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.
- Mugenmidget
- Regular
- Posts: 575
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:43 pm
Yeeeeaahhh!!Xyex wrote:Decided to do yet another!
Hey, by the way, can you send me some Supersonic Warrior sprite sheets, or are you ripping these on your own?
I'd like to throw in a "apologetic" 2 player co-op adventure after seeing that screenshot. It'd be an unlockable secret in the next semi-functioning build of my uh "dream" fighter.
- Xyex
- I Live Here
- Posts: 4978
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:15 am
- Location: The 7th moon of nowhere, right-side of forever
- Contact:
Yep, I could. I've got 4 of them (thanks to Jers for hosting them as my PB is full).
Super Buu
Majin Vegeta
Goku
SSJ2 Gohan
You could also try these sites:
http://tsgk.captainn.net/
http://www.deekman.cjb.net/
Super Buu
Majin Vegeta
Goku
SSJ2 Gohan
You could also try these sites:
http://tsgk.captainn.net/
http://www.deekman.cjb.net/
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.
- Mugenmidget
- Regular
- Posts: 575
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:43 pm
Xyex wrote:Yep, I could. I've got 4 of them (thanks to Jers for hosting them as my PB is full).
Super Buu
Majin Vegeta
Goku
SSJ2 Gohan
You could also try these sites:
http://tsgk.captainn.net/
http://www.deekman.cjb.net/

How purrffectly wonderful.
Thanks a ton!
(Oh by the way I just realized next weekend is Halloween weekend, meaning party on Saturday and old fashioned Trick or Treating and Aqua Teen on Sunday. I guess I won't be working on the game too much


