Curious...

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Curious...

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:35 pm

Okay, I have a modified PS2, and access to DVD burners (single and dual layer)...would it be possible to get someone *ahem*VegettoEX*ahem* to send me the sound files for the game, and intro, so I could create a hybrid version of the game with vocal intro and japanese voices? Or does the PAL version only have the intro and still have FUNi's voices?

-Corey

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:46 pm

Oh, and the same thing for the other two (or at least budokai 2).

And I'm not just asing for files, I'm asking if it's technically possible (could one just plug and play the files?).

-Corey

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:51 pm

I've been wondering the same thing, myself. When and if I get a modded PS2, I actually want to re-encode a bunch of older Super Butoden and Legends tracks to ADX format, and plug-'em into the audio batch and see what happens :P. Custom audio/voice mix, yay!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Mugenmidget
Regular

Post by Mugenmidget » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:35 pm

It is most definately possible.

I know a lot of people made their own custom mixes for Megaman Anniversary Collection to replace the remixes with their own superior ones.

But aside from that, I have done many custom Dreamcast audio mixes. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 has a great jazzy soundtrack, but I wanted something more traditional and so did the millions of other people who have done it before me.

So it is possible, you just need a modded PS2.