Are There Any Sites That Have Custom DBZ DVD covers?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

M-Vegeta
Beyond Newbie

Are There Any Sites That Have Custom DBZ DVD covers?

Post by M-Vegeta » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:07 pm

I'm looking for a site that might have custom DBZ DVD covers for download. As you know, the FUNimation covers aren't the greatest. I'm mostly just looking for "Cell Games" covers.

Any links would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Mugenmidget
Regular

Post by Mugenmidget » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:23 pm

Not that I know of, but there's plenty of good scans/art floating around for you to make your own.

I'd suggest some of the cheap semi-glossy photo paper. Works pretty well as far as flexibility and presentation.

M-Vegeta
Beyond Newbie

Post by M-Vegeta » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:35 pm

Yeah, I might have to do that. Although, I don't know how ... and I don't have photoshop. :D

Guess I'll start my quest to find "Cell Games" images. If anyone knows of a site with some nice photos feel free to post a link.

Thanks people.

Mugenmidget
Regular

Post by Mugenmidget » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:39 pm

M-Vegeta wrote:Yeah, I might have to do that. Although, I don't know how ... and I don't have photoshop. :D

Guess I'll start my quest to find "Cell Games" images. If anyone knows of a site with some nice photos feel free to post a link.

Thanks people.
Well, I'd take a look at last year's contest, since that DID involved designing covers.

Not only could you get some "tips," but you could find someone's work that you like.

M-Vegeta
Beyond Newbie

Post by M-Vegeta » Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:12 am

Too bad VegettoEX doesn't have a section deticated to custom DVD covers for fans/by fans. It'd probably be too much of a pain hosting so many hi-res covers. On top that, it just makes bootlegging them thay much easier.

Oh well, I can dream. :D