Unfinished in Budokai 3?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Neon Z
Advanced Regular

Post by Neon Z » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:02 pm

Deus ex Machina wrote: EDIT: I almost forgot; someone on another message board (DarkSuun|DBZonPS2.com) used that infamous "codebreaker" code to unlock Bulma, and got this:

According to him, this only unlocks her capsule, but doesn't allow you to play her on its own. There was another code for the GameShark, but it didn't work when I tested it for myself, yet I still hear rumors of people who were able to do it.
I had already heard about that error. Try to use a charachter modifier code, instead of one to unlock a capsule.

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:20 pm

That would probably be a good idea...except I have no idea how to craft my own codes. :P I only use codes that somebody else has already found. But if someone out there could give it a shot...

Izlude
Regular

Post by Izlude » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:45 am

Zackarotto wrote:What was there in Tactics? It's only my favoritest game evar omg. Not that I want to drive this off topic or anything.
Originally, Balamfua, that chick with the wings on her back that appears w/ Delita after the battle with Zalmo was supposed to join your group, she's an "Arc Witch",. There are also several NPC jobs like "False Savior", for Saint Ajora in her human form, a Duke job class for Prince Larg and Prince Goltana, and their are a number of maps never seen in the game anywhere.

There are also a few super strong items you cannot obtain normally in the game. So yeh, quite a bit unfinished there... but its not too bad since the game is far more complete than Budokai 3.

I don't know about all those theories about the unfinished stuff in Advance Adventure though, its cool using the character modifer code and all, but damn...if you could play as Murasaki, the game would become even more easy! He rocks!