Fusion Queries...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tjalian

Fusion Queries...

Post by Tjalian » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:38 pm

Hey... me and my mate was wondering about all of the different ypes of fusion and what would happen if you mixed them together.

I was wondering what would happen if

1) 4 Characters Did a Fusion Dance(in groups of 2), then did a Potarra Fusion
2) A Potarra Fused Character Did a Fusion dance OR used the same set of Potarra earins to merge(providing he was dead already, because he'd have to take the first set off), but the fused character was alive.

Here's my theories:

1) They would Implode, because they would try to defuse, but because they're fused their heart wouldn't be able to cope under the pressure and fail.

2) No idea, because you can't die twice, but he'd have to defuse...

I think this is a great subject to hit on, because it would bring up a lot of question.

Please don't let this thread go off topic!!

- Tjalian :)

LegendarySuperSaiyan

Re: Fusion Queries...

Post by LegendarySuperSaiyan » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:50 pm

Tjalian wrote:Hey... me and my mate was wondering about all of the different ypes of fusion and what would happen if you mixed them together.

I was wondering what would happen if

1) 4 Characters Did a Fusion Dance(in groups of 2), then did a Potarra Fusion
2) A Potarra Fused Character Did a Fusion dance OR used the same set of Potarra earins to merge(providing he was dead already, because he'd have to take the first set off), but the fused character was alive.

Here's my theories:

1) They would Implode, because they would try to defuse, but because they're fused their heart wouldn't be able to cope under the pressure and fail.

2) No idea, because you can't die twice, but he'd have to defuse...

I think this is a great subject to hit on, because it would bring up a lot of question.

Please don't let this thread go off topic!!

- Tjalian :)
I'm not sure about your questions, but there is one fusion you forgot:

Namekian fusion is the first we see, and it is only available to Namekians. Basically, one Namekian allows another to "absorb" him; giving up his individuality to give the other Namekian both a significant power boost as well as all of his knowledge and abilities.

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:52 pm

My theory on all this, is that none of it is even possible.

When Fused through the fusion dance, I doubt it's possible to do so again, with either the dance or Potara. I know for a fact that it's impossible for someone to use the Potara fusion twice, since the old Kaioshin told Goku as much.

Besides, when your adding 20 characters, it kinda takes the point out of the 2 person fusion.

Tjalian

Post by Tjalian » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:55 pm

Yeah, I knew about Namekian, but I just simply disregarded it because its nothing special, merely an assimilation as stated on the site.

That won't do much, because if a Namekian Fused Character and another Fused Character(using fusion dance) fuse using Fusion Dance there will only be a few second in between the original fused character and thew new fused character un-merging. Not much will happen, although those 3 characters will be seriously nackered, and possibly half dead.

EDIT:
Deus ex Machina wrote:My theory on all this, is that none of it is even possible.

When Fused through the fusion dance, I doubt it's possible to do so again, with either the dance or Potara. I know for a fact that it's impossible for someone to use the Potara fusion twice, since the old Kaioshin told Goku as much.

Besides, when your adding 20 characters, it kinda takes the point out of the 2 person fusion.
Of course its possible to make two fused characters/a potarra fused and a fusion dance fused character join using potarra. May not be using his own set of earrings, but definately with another pair. While on earth, if you're still a living being with the attributes to fuse, you can fuse.
Last edited by Tjalian on Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:19 pm

I'm pretty sure someone says that Fusion Dance fusion cannot fuse again while fused.

Tjalian

Post by Tjalian » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:23 pm

Hmm.... maybe. Its just that Potarra seems to be the more dominant of the two fusions mentioned, so I thought it would still happen.

Where's VegettoEX When you need him :/

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:02 am

Tjalian wrote:Hmm.... maybe. Its just that Potarra seems to be the more dominant of the two fusions mentioned, so I thought it would still happen.
Either way, it seems dangerous. With Fusion, it's simple, fuse together, split up 30 minutes later.

With Fusion of Fusions (say, Gotenks/Gogeta), the Fusion time for the fusers will run out before Gogetenks' would.

Maybe it'd be like Super Saiyan Mystic Gohan and the Earth would blow up.

Tjalian

Post by Tjalian » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:17 am

That's the point!! Of course its Dangerous!

So what would happen when you had to do it as a last resort :DD

Michi
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Michi » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:49 pm

.. I dunno why a dance-fusion wouldn't be able to fuse with Potara. The Potara seem rather.. um.. strong in the way they suddenly merge people together, y'know? And the other way around.. a Potara fusion is permanently one persion, so a temporary fusion dance would still work. @_@;

But two fusion dances would probably not work, as two Potaras isn't possible. ^^;

I hope I understood the thread okay for this post to make sense. Haha. ^^;