Rumor Guide - Video Games

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Rumor Guide - Video Games

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:38 pm

http://www.daizex.com/guides/rumors/video_games.shtml

Got started on a little bit of it, here. Well, that is to say that the ones answered are pretty complete. I think I've covered most of what there is to cover with those answers, but if you feel I'm missing something, please let me know.

If there are any other "rumors" you can think of for any DBZ games, don't be afraid to pop in with suggestions, too.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:23 am

I'm not sure if these particular rumors are prelevant enough to warrant there own entry into the video game rumor guides, but on a few video game boards I still see new comers coming on just to ask if Janemba/Paikuhan/Golden Ozaru are playable characters in Budokai 3, thanks mostly to those photoshopped game pics.

Lots of people keep mistaking SSJ4 Gogeta's alternate costume for a SSJ5 transformation, although you have to wonder what kind of people would mistake that...>.>

Adamant
I Live Here

Post by Adamant » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:18 am

Deus ex Machina wrote:Lots of people keep mistaking SSJ4 Gogeta's alternate costume for a SSJ5 transformation, although you have to wonder what kind of people would mistake that...>.>
People who believe AF is real after they read about it on some crappy Geocities site. There are way too many of those people.