Piccolo "fusion" episode numbers / manga chapters

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Piccolo "fusion" episode numbers / manga chapters

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:53 pm

Working on the "Fusion" page of the "Transformations Guide" as a major break from my Networking paper. I'm going to include Piccolo (+Nail) and Piccolo (+Nail +Kami) in the guide, but I don't happen to have the corresponding episode numbers / manga chapters.

Rachel, if you already gave them to me, forgive me, but I didn't seem to save them in my all-purpose text-file...

Thanks, anyone / everyone...
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:38 pm

I don't think I did give you anything for Piccolo... *checks email outbox* Nope, no Piccolo.

Piccolo + Nail = Chapter 295
Piccolo + Kami = Chapter 360

If no one else can get the episode numbers, I could look those up in a little while.

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:10 pm

The Piccolo/Nail fusion is episode 77: "The Birth of the Strongest Warrior? Piccolo and Nail unite", which is English episode 63: "The Fusion".

Not sure about the Kami one.

SaiyaJedi

Re: Piccolo "fusion" episode numbers / manga chapt

Post by SaiyaJedi » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:01 pm

VegettoEX wrote:Working on the "Fusion" page of the "Transformations Guide" as a major break from my Networking paper. I'm going to include Piccolo (+Nail) and Piccolo (+Nail +Kami) in the guide, but I don't happen to have the corresponding episode numbers / manga chapters.

Rachel, if you already gave them to me, forgive me, but I didn't seem to save them in my all-purpose text-file...

I'm surprised how you constantly overlook me for this information...

Anyways, the Piccolo / Nail fusion is (as PsyLiam noted) episode 77. The Piccolo / Kami-sama fusion is episode 141.

And thank you. 8)
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:23 pm

Shh. You're destroying the illusion of quiet professionalism that Daizenshuu EX permeates.

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:58 am

SaiyaJedi wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:Working on the "Fusion" page of the "Transformations Guide" as a major break from my Networking paper. I'm going to include Piccolo (+Nail) and Piccolo (+Nail +Kami) in the guide, but I don't happen to have the corresponding episode numbers / manga chapters.

I'm surprised how you constantly overlook me for this information...
Aww. :( But I do remember when me and BigD were looking up lots of numbers in the IRC channel, he had mentioned he was going to ask you later if we hadn't already volunteered.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:14 am

SaiyaJedi wrote:I'm surprised how you constantly overlook me for this information...
Oh, hush :P. When I'm not on AIM, and don't feel like opening AOL, and when anyone can answer, I'll just post it here, and there's nothing you can do about it! :D
PsyLiam wrote:Shh. You're destroying the illusion of quiet professionalism that Daizenshuu EX permeates.
*whistles, twiddles thumbs*

.... *stabs Julian*

W3 R N0T t3H Pr0FeSzIoNAl~~~!!!11shiftone
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Nyogo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Nyogo » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:31 pm

VegettoEX, do you want the names for the next 38 manga chapters for the American DBZ Shonen Jump version? I have all of the Shonen Jump magazines, so I'd be glad to help.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:33 pm

I have them, too. That's not the issue... the "Manga Reference Guide" is all Julian's domain, and so if he updates it, he updates it... he's got the information at his disposal.

But this is waaaaaay off-topic for this thread.

SuperFusion
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperFusion » Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:17 pm

The Kami fusion is episode 126. The name of the episode is called "Reunion" on the "Encounter" DVD. I have no clue where episode 141 came from... But I guess he's referring to the japanese episode. =/

SaiyaJedi

Post by SaiyaJedi » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:13 pm

SuperFusion wrote:The Kami fusion is episode 126. The name of the episode is called "Reunion" on the "Encounter" DVD. I have no clue where episode 141 came from... But I guess he's referring to the japanese episode. =/
We know. :) Check the date of the first post in this thread.
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

SuperFusion
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperFusion » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:28 pm

SaiyaJedi wrote:
SuperFusion wrote:The Kami fusion is episode 126. The name of the episode is called "Reunion" on the "Encounter" DVD. I have no clue where episode 141 came from... But I guess he's referring to the japanese episode. =/
We know. :) Check the date of the first post in this thread.

Oh. Sorry for necro posting. :cry: