Question for those familiar with the Spanish dub...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kenisu3000
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Question for those familiar with the Spanish dub...

Post by kenisu3000 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:42 pm

I have a Spanish friend who says she loosely followed the series a LONG time ago (naturally, since DBZ was dubbed in Spanish long before the English dub), and she mentioned a character by the name of Zodiac, and apologized since she doesn't know his English name. Can anyone help me here and tell me who Zodiac is in the Japanese version (the English version would work too)?
BGM forever! If only more people paid attention to it... well, I intend to change that.

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:31 am

Unless it's from filler, I don't believe there is anyone of that name. MAybe it's a differently named person, like how Chi Chi is called "Milk" in the dub from Mexico, I believe.

kenisu3000
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by kenisu3000 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:56 am

Super Sonic wrote:Unless it's from filler, I don't believe there is anyone of that name. MAybe it's a differently named person, like how Chi Chi is called "Milk" in the dub from Mexico, I believe.
Yeah, it sounds like a filler character to me too. Maybe from one of the movies?
BGM forever! If only more people paid attention to it... well, I intend to change that.

Timo
Regular

Post by Timo » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:51 am

In which spanish version? Mexico?

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:28 pm

Yes, clarifying wether it's Spain's or Mexico's dub would help...

Either way, She must've been confused with Saint Seiya, They ran side by side in both countries after all! :lol: