No button for Facebook or Skype?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rory
I Live Here

No button for Facebook or Skype?

Post by Rory » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:10 am

Just something I've noticed, there's a button for Windows Live[i/], Twitter, Yahoo etc. Yet there's nothing for the popular social networking site Facebook, nor the I'm/VOIP software Skype (both of which I am frequent users of)! Just wondering if there were any plans to add these to the list of contact information. Thanks!

Armymanis
Not-So-Newbie

Re: No button for Facebook or Skype?

Post by Armymanis » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:55 pm

I would too also love a facebook and skype button on this forum. I've been using this forum frequently because it is the only website/forum that has up to date Dragonball news. Everyone else seems to be "turning away" from Dragonball.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: No button for Facebook or Skype?

Post by Big Momma » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 pm

I've seen Skype buttons...but I've never heard of a forum with a Facebook button.

I'm sure that, if we wanted to, we could all just hook up through Daizenshuu's Facebook page, assuming that's what you want the button for.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog