Dragonball Vs. Non Dragonball

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Goku100xKamehameha
I Live Here

Re: Dragonball Vs. Non Dragonball

Post by Goku100xKamehameha » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:24 am

Mr.Popo (Abridged) vs Ghost Nappa vs Chuck Norris! :lol:

SilverPlaqueVII
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SilverPlaqueVII » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:20 pm

The Amaizing Spiez scouter-like device vs. The PTO/Saiyan Army Scouters
Jelo Gutierrez Cantos (Dr. Fresh)
I'M GONNA BREAK YOU, LIKE A KIT-KAT BAR!! - TFS Goku. (have a Break, have a Kit Kat Freeza!)

-------------------------------------

Silver ShenronTransit Archive Projects
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook | X (Twitter) | Tumblr | Youtube (1) (2) | Flickr | Instagram | Threads

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Goku100xKamehameha wrote:Mr.Popo (Abridged) vs Ghost Nappa vs Chuck Norris! :lol:
Popo is a dinosaur compared to those ants. Easy win.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

AnimeMaakuo
Advanced Regular

Post by AnimeMaakuo » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Last edited by AnimeMaakuo on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
My YouTube

Soppa Saiyjins from Dorgou Ballru Zetto is my favorite transformation everah, especially when Trounksoru did it in front of Seru and when Bejita did it when he faced Jingonigen-hachigo. But for real, I use the FUNi pronunciation. - Soppa Saia People

Freeza Heika
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Freeza Heika » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:04 pm

AnimeMaakuo wrote:Superman doesn't exist in Dragon Ball, Z, GT. So this topic is useless, both are in separate dimensions.
Well nothing in Dragonball exists in reality, so I say this ENTIRE forum is pointless.
My Super Awesome GT Origins Idea
"さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!"
"SuperSaiyan3Goku, give me all your breasts."

Wobbuffet
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Wobbuffet » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Buu-saga Goku vs Pegasus Seiya with Kamui Cloth.
Would Goku win against a character that attacks at the speed of light and with the force of the Big Bang?
(Every here in my country talks about that.)
Sorry, I can't speak English very well, but I'm trying my best.
This is My Anime List.

Codarik
Advanced Regular

Post by Codarik » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Hirudegarn vs Godzilla

Perfect
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Perfect » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Freeza Heika wrote:
AnimeMaakuo wrote:Superman doesn't exist in Dragon Ball, Z, GT. So this topic is useless, both are in separate dimensions.
Well nothing in Dragonball exists in reality, so I say this ENTIRE forum is pointless.
The physics are completely different, so such things wouldn't work. Hence why this topic is useless outside of humor.
Fox666 wrote:It seems you have pissed a lot of people on this forum, and I am quite sure they would like to call you stupid and say that's the designated adjectives for you. But they don't do that because of there are rules in this community.

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:48 am

But does that mean we can't speculate who would win, if they were?

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:40 pm

But Suppaman most certainly does... and had an encounter with General Blue, as I recall...
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).

Zep
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Zep » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:11 pm

I actually thought a bit more about the whole Superman VS Dragon Ball thing... Two things come to mind.

First, Superman both gets his energy from and is able to survive inside the sun. It's been shown in a few Dragon Ball movies that the major villains (Cooler, Brolli) can be defeated by being shot into the sun. Just an interesting idea there...

Also on a related note, Namek apparently has three suns. Assuming they're yellow suns, does that mean Superman's power would triple if he was on Namek? Or at the very least wouldn't it mean he could regain his stamina and strength at a much faster rate than usual?

Perfect

Post by Perfect » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Zep wrote:I actually thought a bit more about the whole Superman VS Dragon Ball thing... Two things come to mind.

First, Superman both gets his energy from and is able to survive inside the sun. It's been shown in a few Dragon Ball movies that the major villains (Cooler, Brolli) can be defeated by being shot into the sun. Just an interesting idea there...

Also on a related note, Namek apparently has three suns. Assuming they're yellow suns, does that mean Superman's power would triple if he was on Namek? Or at the very least wouldn't it mean he could regain his stamina and strength at a much faster rate than usual?
The physics of the original Superman fit fine, but this whole sun bullshit is where things become retarded and impossible to argue over. Not to mention that due to how many writers Superman has had, there isn't a stable time line or continuity.
Fox666 wrote:It seems you have pissed a lot of people on this forum, and I am quite sure they would like to call you stupid and say that's the designated adjectives for you. But they don't do that because of there are rules in this community.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Wobbuffet wrote:Buu-saga Goku vs Pegasus Seiya with Kamui Cloth.
Would Goku win against a character that attacks at the speed of light and with the force of the Big Bang?
(Every here in my country talks about that.)
The Kamui Cloth is his gold cloth right? I have not been update with SS for a while, but I think Seiya would win due to speed from what I can remember.
Codarik wrote:Hirudegarn vs Godzilla
Hirudegarn would likely win since he is stronger then both Cell, and Freeza. And that he is lot faster, I don't think any Toho monster would beat Hirudegarn unless Mothra Leo goes back in time and kills him before he was born.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Taku128

Post by Taku128 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:31 pm

If Sub-Zero beat Superman, Goku can beat Superman.
­

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:04 am

Too bad MKvs.DC is not canon :P.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Perfect

Post by Perfect » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:19 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:Too bad MKvs.DC is not canon :P.
Considering DC doesn't have a stable time line, who's to say?

Adamant
I Live Here

Post by Adamant » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:27 am

AnimeMaakuo wrote:Superman doesn't exist in Dragon Ball, Z, GT.
Actually, he does. He has a cameo in chapter 4 of Dr. Slump (the anime replaced him with Suppaman).
Satan wrote:Lortedrøm! Bøh slog min datter ihjel! Hvad bilder du dig ind, Bøh?! Nu kommer Super-Satan og rydder op!

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Superman is weak to Magic. Was SubZero perhaps using magic in this possibly-non-canon fight? (He has the LinQuei grandmaster's medallion enhancing his power, if his power doesn't count on its own...).

So yeah. Buu could eat Superman. Sure, Supes could dodge Buu's attacks for a while. But I have to doubt he could find a way to take out Buu before Buu found a way to eat him.

(... XD )
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).

Bussani
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Bussani » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:40 pm

caejones wrote:Superman is weak to Magic. Was SubZero perhaps using magic in this possibly-non-canon fight? (He has the LinQuei grandmaster's medallion enhancing his power, if his power doesn't count on its own...).
This is talking about MK vs DC and not something else I'm forgetting, right? If I remember correctly, the dimensions "mixing together" messed up the laws of comic/game physics a bit--basically to make the game more balanced. Superman also got his ass kicked by Scorpion when he first arrived (although he's some kind of magical zombie thing, so I dunno) and seemed pretty surprised that he could be hurt at all.
If TPP passes in your country it will be illegal for you to watch an imported DVD. Click here to learn more!

Wobbuffet
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Wobbuffet » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:The Kamui Cloth is his gold cloth right? I have not been update with SS for a while, but I think Seiya would win due to speed from what I can remember.
No, Kamui is the like the armors the gods wear. It's way stronger than a gold cloth.
Seiya is really faster than Goku, but I wonder if he could really hurt Goku. In the manga, even the strongest characters did not ever did something like "Wow, this attack could destroy a planet!!!"
Codarik wrote:Hirudegarn vs Godzilla
Hildegarn would win unless Godzilla damaged its tail. :P
Sorry, I can't speak English very well, but I'm trying my best.
This is My Anime List.