Goku`s hallucination

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Garlic
Not-So-Newbie

Goku`s hallucination

Post by Garlic » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:52 am

:D I was really impressed with goku`s inner monologue. I thought it was even better than the Japanese version. I was truly moved by this scene. I wanna know your thoughts on it.
Rocketman wrote:
but what does 18 do that transcends her stereotype?

Beat the shit out of an egotistical prick

AoiKageNoChikara
Beyond Newbie

Re: Goku`s hallucination

Post by AoiKageNoChikara » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Ummm sorry if I'm a noob but Which scene are you talking about? xD

Mewzard
I Live Here

Post by Mewzard » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:14 pm

AoiKageNoChikara wrote:Ummm sorry if I'm a noob but Which scene are you talking about? xD
I believe he is referring to the scene where Goku blacks out underwater for a moment, pictures Freeza killing everything he loves, wakes up, and forces him back, so he can breathe.

And yeah, Sean Schemmel did fantastically during that scene. The emotion felt real. Cynthia Cranz also did pretty well for a short little bit of reactions.
RIDER KIIIIIIICK!

Garlic
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Garlic » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Mewzard wrote:
AoiKageNoChikara wrote:Ummm sorry if I'm a noob but Which scene are you talking about? xD
I believe he is referring to the scene where Goku blacks out underwater for a moment, pictures Freeza killing everything he loves, wakes up, and forces him back, so he can breathe.

And yeah, Sean Schemmel did fantastically during that scene. The emotion felt real. Cynthia Cranz also did pretty well for a short little bit of reactions.
Actually I'm referring to his flashback of Vegeta prompting him to defeat Freiza.
Rocketman wrote:
but what does 18 do that transcends her stereotype?

Beat the shit out of an egotistical prick

Mewzard
I Live Here

Post by Mewzard » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Garlic wrote:
Mewzard wrote:

Actually I'm reffering to his flashback of vegeta prompting him to defeat Freeza.
Oh, my mistake, sorry, lol. It did seem a bit like what you were saying. The scene you're referring to wasn't too long ago, iirc.
RIDER KIIIIIIICK!

Ahiru77
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Ahiru77 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:58 pm

The scene was made decent so it's definitely better than the japanese version.