Cocomox

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sayajin_master

Cocomox

Post by sayajin_master » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm not new to DaizenshuuEx, I've known it for more than a year, but I didn't have the guts to post something until now. You see, I lost many sound files about a month ago when trying to fix my PC, and none was more dear than the Cocomox version of Tapion's song. I now the dangers of sharing music, but it's just one little file. Can anyone help?

Thanks anyway,

Sayajin master

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:32 pm

I doubt it. Mike/VegettoEX advocates users go out and purchase their music; so as a guest in his community, we must respect his judgement. Sorry.

sayajin_master

Post by sayajin_master » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:35 pm

Well, then, can you name the cd that has this song?

Thanks! :(

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:43 pm

Uhm, Lost, I think Mike said it's alright to atleast give a song or two in this section. It's just when someone asks for entire CDs or a bumload of music that it gets annoying.

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:40 pm

B-kun wrote:Uhm, Lost, I think Mike said it's alright to atleast give a song or two in this section. It's just when someone asks for entire CDs or a bumload of music that it gets annoying.
Not that I know of B. So I only speak of that in which I know.
All that I know, consists of him repeatedly telling people who ask where to get shared music, is to buy them.

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:57 pm

Read the rules, my friend.

(3) While the sharing of music is not "prohibited," let's not be complete idiots about it. An MP3 here or there isn't going to kill anyone, but let's NOT share music from the latest CD releases (they're cheap and in print... buy them), and let's NOT share a gigantic amount of music. We're very much all about legally purchasing what we love so much.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:25 am

If it's a fan-remix that was originally distributed for free, in the first place, there's nothing wrong with distributing it again :P.

I'll dig it up and throw it online somewhere at some point, and will respond accordingly.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

sayajin_master

Post by sayajin_master » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:02 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :D

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:31 am

Out of curiosity, was Tapion's song actually released on a cd?

tealsmith
Beyond Newbie

Post by tealsmith » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:12 pm

Sun_Wukong wrote:Out of curiosity, was Tapion's song actually released on a cd?
As far as I know, the original flute song has never been released on CD (could be wrong, if so correct me). But the music database shows that a vocal version of the song is on the DBZ Movie 13 Single. It'd be intresting to hear the flute theme with lyrics.
"My heart, it ceases. My breath, undrawn. My eyes forever focussed - on the sanguine metal dawn." - Caduca, Thief II: The Metal Age