Subtitle question...
Subtitle question...
Last night I was watching episode #30 on the copy of Part Three I had gotten from the library. I could have sworn I heard Reacoom say 'shit' in English...but the subtitles say 'rats'. Anyone know if it's just my imagination?
6–4, 3–6, 6–1, 3–6, 6–3
- ShadowDude112
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1871
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:54 pm
Re: Subtitle question...
Are there dubtitles on the Kai sets? I didn't know that. Thanks for informing me. If you were watching dubtitles then odds are they made a mistake like in Movie 9 which had "Cell was the one who defeated Cell." or something like that.JulieYBM wrote:Last night I was watching episode #30 on the copy of Part Three I had gotten from the library. I could have sworn I heard Reacoom say 'shit' in English...but the subtitles say 'rats'. Anyone know if it's just my imagination?
Tanooki Kuribo wrote:If Toriyama joined Kanzenshuu, he'd probably forget his login name and password.
Kamiccolo9 wrote:I mean, you're pretty open about looking at cartoon porn. Why would you do that? It's fiction. The proportions of these women are not possible to reach in reality.JacobYBM wrote:No, why would it? It's fiction. The strength of the characters is not possible to reach in reality.
Re: Subtitle question...
No, FUNimation hasn't done dubtitles in forever. I'm not sure if Sasaki Seiji is actually saying the English word 'shit' or if I just misheard another word that Daimao decided to translate as 'Rats!'ShadowDude112 wrote:Are there dubtitles on the Kai sets? I didn't know that. Thanks for informing me. If you were watching dubtitles then odds are they made a mistake like in Movie 9 which had "Cell was the one who defeated Cell." or something like that.JulieYBM wrote:Last night I was watching episode #30 on the copy of Part Three I had gotten from the library. I could have sworn I heard Reacoom say 'shit' in English...but the subtitles say 'rats'. Anyone know if it's just my imagination?
6–4, 3–6, 6–1, 3–6, 6–3
Re: Subtitle question...
You got a rough description of when he says this? If it's right before the commercial break, he says "Che. Shimatta na", which can be translated either way.
Satan wrote:Lortedrøm! Bøh slog min datter ihjel! Hvad bilder du dig ind, Bøh?! Nu kommer Super-Satan og rydder op!
Re: Subtitle question...
Hmmm...it does sound a lot like 'che' now that you've pointed it out.Adamant wrote:You got a rough description of when he says this? If it's right before the commercial break, he says "Che. Shimatta na", which can be translated either way.
Guess that solves that.
6–4, 3–6, 6–1, 3–6, 6–3

