Looking for some some bgm music from Dragon ball Gt

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Silvor

Looking for some some bgm music from Dragon ball Gt

Post by Silvor » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:16 am

Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows somewhere i could download the instrumental versions of Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku that's used in the series?
Not the vocal version without the vocal, but the instrumental themes that's used during the series. I really like those themes.
I think they might be on the Dragon ball 10th aniiversary bgm ost, but I can't find them anywhere.
I've been looking for these for so long, and vould be very grateful if somebody could help.

Son Goku
Regular

Post by Son Goku » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:39 am

As Sun Wukong told Mirai Trunks´s Nr. 1 fan in the other topic, this forum isn't for distributing official DB songs. Fan songs, maybe, but official songs? I don't think so.

btw, Son Goku welcomes you to the forum :P . At least you're not one of the 250 some-odd members who signs up and never bothers to post :lol: .
I also go by "veemonjosh".

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:50 pm

Just buy the 10th anniversary movie soundtrack. Its on there.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:24 pm

Please, people... you need to pay attention to the general forum rules and specific rules for this section. No-one's going to send you buttloads of music, and you need to type properly.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::