Wolf Hurricane

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

songohan619
Patreon Supporter

Wolf Hurricane

Post by songohan619 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:12 am

Is there an instruemntal for this song?

CatouttaHell
Advanced Regular

Re: Wolf Hurricane

Post by CatouttaHell » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:31 am

I've never heard of or heard one so I'd say no.
Rocketman wrote:Where you born unable to understand jokes or is this the result of years of hard training?

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:54 am

100% no :))
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Makaioshin
Advanced Regular

Post by Makaioshin » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Not of the original version but I found this today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIh9OVteUE4.
Starts at 1:29. I have no idea what CD was from(if was from one?). It still has the parts when he says Yamucha sa and Rogafufuken.

Rory
I Live Here

Post by Rory » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Hoo! Ha! Hoo! Ha!!
Nnnngggg..!! Roga Fufu-ken!!

God I fuckin' love that song.

Ashy-kun
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ashy-kun » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:31 pm

I just did my own translation of it this afternoon. And it was fun. @_@ Though I feel I'm procrastinating in doing the Son Gokuu song. ("Aitsu wa Son Gokuu", not "Son Gokuu Song".)
Your freelance, amateur translator, with over a year's worth of self-taught experience. Once an honorary member of Team Kinniku, and a man with his work shown in various places here and there. If you have a song you'd like me to look over, I'll happily look it over and see if I can translate it for you.

Most Recent Song Added to Ashy-kun's Song Translation Topic: Yoake no Kodomo-tachi (Translated: The Children of the Dawn)

linkdude20002001
I Live Here

Post by linkdude20002001 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:15 pm

So... So... So... So-n Go-ku-u~ :D
The Many English Dubs of DB, DBZ, and DBGT
Viz Release Censorship Guide

Scsigs: "Y'know, it actually makes sense that they waited till today to announce [the 30th Anniversary] set. It's Akira Toriyama's birthday."
Shaddy: "I too want my legacy destroyed as a birthday gift."

Ashy-kun
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ashy-kun » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:55 am

*shudders* Despite being very susceptible to cuteness, the songs sung by Gokuu as a child just make my teeth grind.
Your freelance, amateur translator, with over a year's worth of self-taught experience. Once an honorary member of Team Kinniku, and a man with his work shown in various places here and there. If you have a song you'd like me to look over, I'll happily look it over and see if I can translate it for you.

Most Recent Song Added to Ashy-kun's Song Translation Topic: Yoake no Kodomo-tachi (Translated: The Children of the Dawn)

linkdude20002001
I Live Here

Post by linkdude20002001 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 am

Aw... But he's so cute! XD

But Aitsu wa Son Gokuh is still a favorite of mine. :mrgreen:
The Many English Dubs of DB, DBZ, and DBGT
Viz Release Censorship Guide

Scsigs: "Y'know, it actually makes sense that they waited till today to announce [the 30th Anniversary] set. It's Akira Toriyama's birthday."
Shaddy: "I too want my legacy destroyed as a birthday gift."

Ashy-kun
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ashy-kun » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:52 pm

*pout* I did say that I was susceptible to cute, and I can easily say that I find young Gokuu cute (if I'm looking at the right scenes and with an appopriate voice). I'm just saying I can't stand hearing the lil' guy sing.

But we're slightly going off-topic now.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 am

Ashy-kun wrote:I just did my own translation of it this afternoon. And it was fun. @_@
Hey, could you post it somewhere, please? Or PM me? I'd love to see a translation of this song. :D
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Ashy-kun
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ashy-kun » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:32 am

Well, on the Daizex site, there already is a translation by Mr. Grybowski, so I dunno if mine is really needed, but I guess I can post it up in my topic?

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:39 am

Ashy-kun wrote:Well, on the Daizex site, there already is a translation by Mr. Grybowski, so I dunno if mine is really needed, but I guess I can post it up in my topic?
Oh, I didn't know that. But if you want, you can still post it.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

DB_Fan1991
Advanced Regular

Post by DB_Fan1991 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Actually an instrumental Wolf Hurricane does exist. The Korean dub uses one, and I managed to record the instrumental from it, but there are some sound effects and Korean dialogue.
[url=http://www.facebook.com/Son.Goku.Densetsu]Facebook[/url]