Faulconer Productions Music: Mr. Shu's Theme Arrangement
Faulconer Productions Music: Mr. Shu's Theme Arrangement
Just something I cooked up while bored. http://midishrine.com/midi/41687.mid
"My dear friend, how can I make this even more painful for you? I could crush your hands, rip off both of your ears, or maybe I'll just smash in your tiny little cranium. Ehehehehehehehe."
—Frieza
"Alright big guy, whatever turns you on."
—Frieza
—Frieza
"Alright big guy, whatever turns you on."
—Frieza
Re: Faulconer Productions Music: Mr. Shu's Theme Arrangement
... The first couple seconds, I thought I'd been redirected to an mp3. Whether that says more about the original song or this version... you decide. XD
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).
- cRookie_Monster
- OMG CRAZY REGEN
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:41 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Contact:
Re: Faulconer Productions Music: Mr. Shu's Theme Arrangement
Nice job!
- Scott
http://morganstudios.com
http://morganstudios.com


