Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
SRB2Unleashed
Regular
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:06 am

Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!

Post by SRB2Unleashed » Mon May 23, 2011 1:12 am

GT isn't bad, just sucks ass in comparison to the other 2 animes.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaKrillinYT

User avatar
Puto
I Live Here
Posts: 2673
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:40 am
Location: Portugal, Oeiras

Re: Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!

Post by Puto » Mon May 23, 2011 7:05 am

The part of the song that plays at 1:01 should be synched to the scream, imo.

I've done a version of this a while back but never posted it -- I might do it later today, I suppose.
Blue wrote:I love how Season 2 is so off color even the box managed to be so.

User avatar
Animefreak1325
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!

Post by Animefreak1325 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:24 pm


User avatar
GotenDaisuki
Regular
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 pm
Location: Cali, Colombia

Re: Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!

Post by GotenDaisuki » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Sorry to be a mod to some extent, but would two months be considered necro-posting?
If so, I think Animefreak1325 should look over the Daizenshuu EX rules, especially Rule #3.
So mondo lame.

User avatar
Animefreak1325
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!

Post by Animefreak1325 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 am

GotenDaisuki wrote:Sorry to be a mod to some extent, but would two months be considered necro-posting?
If so, I think Animefreak1325 should look over the Daizenshuu EX rules, especially Rule #3.
Sorry, I didn't really wanna open a new thread for just one video, though. I thought it would seem a bit pointless.

User avatar
Puto
I Live Here
Posts: 2673
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:40 am
Location: Portugal, Oeiras

Re: Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!

Post by Puto » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:23 am

Commenting on Animefreak's video:

Sorry to have to say this, but the song placement is really terrible. You have the big majority of the scene with nothing but silence, which leads to the insert not getting very far. You should have started the song way earlier, and timed the scream to the drum beat that signals when all instruments start playing (at about 0:29 in the full-size Super Dragon Soul).
Blue wrote:I love how Season 2 is so off color even the box managed to be so.

Post Reply