Thank you for the very in-depth response, I appreciate that.
When Goku says "Let's go", put a little more oomph behind it by speaking from the chest, not from your nose (In choir, you learn to do this by standing really straight, cupping your hands and holding them between your stomach and your waist, then making the most powerful sound you can). Your voice might be a little lower, so if you don't like this, maybe instead of hanging the Leeeeeets, in "Let's go", just say the words really quickly and forcefully, and try to put some scratchiness in it, like Nozawa does sometimes.
I think is something I did wrong for this fandub. The voice is coming from my upper throat - nose areas instead of my chest. So the voice does not sound "intimidating" enough or mad enough. The screams, I think, sometimes come out a little flat with my Goku. I see what you mean with Nozawa, when Goku is mad, the voice deepens and hisses.
Also a little nitpick about "You beat me, I'll take you all on!"....
This was a tough line to do because of the flaps, but you know that. The line was "You can't beat me, I'll take you all/y'all on!" If I wanted to say the line in full I had to speak it really quickly, which in turn, would lose the oomph in the scream.
2:01-2:08, the way you enunciate the sentence is somewhat...babyish. It sounds more like Goku's whining and getting mad rather than saying something in a way that raises tension.
After I have listened to this for awhile, It's like "Bring... it... on!" in a less tense/anger sound with a, how you put it, whinier sound, that sounds too slow for my tastes. If I was to redo it, I would approach it differently.
Thanks for the critique, I don't have direction, I did it myself so this will help me improve for the future (hopefully). Will I ever be good at Goku? Who knows.
My favourite art style (and animation) outside Toriyama who worked on Dragon Ball: Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Masaki Satō, Minoru Maeda, Takeo Ide, Hisashi Eguchi, Katsumi Aoshima, Tomekichi Takeuchi, Masahiro Shimanuki, Kazuya Hisada