Are there any archived copies of previous contests?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

WhatTheDarn
Not-So-Newbie

Are there any archived copies of previous contests?

Post by WhatTheDarn » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:02 am

Specifically the Final Bout one and the 20th anniversary one. They were very interesting, and it's a shame they were taken down so soon.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:13 am

I just haven't put them up on the new host, yet. I still have them, though :).
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:10 pm

I remeber I enterd the "Make a Dragonball GT DVD Cover Contest" or somthing like that. I think it was under Burndit or Burndit 2...whatever the point was, I did it as a joke I remeber I drew a poorly drawn (stick figure) Goku in MSpaint, Jesus and like the sun and I think I might have misspelled Dragonball. The joke was that no matter how bad MY cover was, FUNimations was probley worse. Later when they put up all the entires on the site mine was included. I didn't excpect them to actually put it up, it was all a bad joke gone wrong. :lol:

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:03 pm

You made this? :lol:

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:05 pm

Yea! Haha wow.... yea...sorry about that... :lol: I knew I misspelled somthing for a joke, Includes two versions...

Slickmasterfunk
Regular

Post by Slickmasterfunk » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:40 pm

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:Yea! Haha wow.... yea...sorry about that... :lol: I knew I misspelled somthing for a joke, Includes two versions...
HAHA, I thought it meant "Includes 2 virgins". Versions makes more sense I guess.

gotenx
Beyond Newbie

Post by gotenx » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:40 am

I just had to post something of my own to add to this. I made this a few weeks back:

Enjoy!

EDIT:
Before you guys say that that's just random katagana, most of it is just English in japanese sylable form. Have fun trying to understand it!

Mattias
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mattias » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:09 pm

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:Yea! Haha wow.... yea...sorry about that... :lol: I knew I misspelled somthing for a joke, Includes two versions...
2 Virgins. Dear God; that's priceless.
[i]"Well, Diane, I'm sure you and your brother are devistated for the two-headed monster that could have been,"[/i] ~ Tom Tucker.