Episode #0010 (22 January 2006)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

masenko
Beyond Newbie

Post by masenko » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:17 pm

I apologize deeply. I didn't think such a small personal comment would fuel people to call me a "pompus fanboy" but I guess insults from people not face to face is what the internet is all about for some people. I liked the podcast and I'll continue to listen but I don't think I'll post here again. The vibe I get from some of the other people is hostile and rude. However, I know there's some cool people here. Thanks for this and good luck with the podcast.
"I GOTTA GAMBLE EVERYTHING I GOT ON THIS ONE FIST!!!!" - Son Goku, Tale 160

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:49 pm

masenko wrote:I apologize deeply. I didn't think such a small personal comment would fuel people to call me a "pompus fanboy" but I guess insults from people not face to face is what the internet is all about for some people. I liked the podcast and I'll continue to listen but I don't think I'll post here again. The vibe I get from some of the other people is hostile and rude. However, I know there's some cool people here. Thanks for this and good luck with the podcast.
This is not your thread to cry foul. This is not your thread to whine about feeling outcast. This is a thread to discuss the podcast episode in question. I have already asked you not to post these kinds of comments; luckily (and from the sounds of it), you won't be posting this kind of material any further. You are welcome to post on this board, but if you do so, please follow the rules and pay attention to the threads you're posting in.

This goes for *everyone else*, as well. Thanks! :)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Snail
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Snail » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:42 pm

I remember listening and comparing the two voice actors: Chris, and Brian Drummond. I aboslutely loved how Brian Drummond delivered the line " By my hands you will be cut down, Inch by inch!, the way you have cut down my pride!!" I think that Brain was able to deliver that line with much more emotion when compared to how Chris handled it.