Dragonball Z Kai DVD trade

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

samuraix123
I Live Here

Dragonball Z Kai DVD trade

Post by samuraix123 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Hello Everyone! I'm back with another trade!
I have for trade Dragonball Z Kai parts 1 & 2 on DVD.(Includes the original Yamamoto soundtrack).
Both DVD's are flawless. The reason I'm wanting to trade them is because I just bought 1 & 2 on Blu-ray. and I don't have much room. I'm wanting to trade only no cash. :D
I'm looking for a copy of Super Smash bros for the Nintendo 64. (Mine messed up) of course that won't get both but it's a start.
I'm willing to Liston to other offers. I ship US only!(sorry about that) if you have any questions or offers please Pm me :) I may not get to you right away because I'm really busy at the moment but I will try :)

Last edited by samuraix123 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Pokewhiz7
I Live Here

Re: Dragonball Z Kai DVD trade

Post by Pokewhiz7 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:28 pm

I do have Smash Bros., but I already have Kai part 1 and 2, so I'll wait a couple of days in case anybody who actually needs them wants to do it.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Pokewhiz7 wrote:I do have Smash Bros., but I already have Kai part 1 and 2, so I'll wait a couple of days in case anybody who actually needs them wants to do it.
Cool stuff Pokewhiz :D I love playing that game I wished mine didn't stop working.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
#1 Paikuhan fan!

AnimeMaakuo
Advanced Regular

Post by AnimeMaakuo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Last edited by AnimeMaakuo on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
My YouTube

Soppa Saiyjins from Dorgou Ballru Zetto is my favorite transformation everah, especially when Trounksoru did it in front of Seru and when Bejita did it when he faced Jingonigen-hachigo. But for real, I use the FUNi pronunciation. - Soppa Saia People

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:31 pm

samuraix123 wrote:
Pokewhiz7 wrote:I do have Smash Bros., but I already have Kai part 1 and 2, so I'll wait a couple of days in case anybody who actually needs them wants to do it.
Cool stuff Pokewhiz :D I love playing that game I wished mine didn't stop working.
How so? Did it stop functioning all together? Have you tried cleaning the contacts with rubbing alcohol?
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Metalwario64 wrote:
samuraix123 wrote:
How so? Did it stop functioning all together? Have you tried cleaning the contacts with rubbing alcohol?
I've tried everything under the sun :lol: I've cleaned it ect. I've put it in 3 different n64's and nothing but blackness. none of my other games do this. I clean and take care of all my old school stuff so I don't know what it's problem is. but even if I wasn't looking for another copy of Super smash bros, I would still be trading these two dvd's off.
#1 Paikuhan fan!

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Bump this - Just letting everyone know I still have the two DVD's
#1 Paikuhan fan!

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:24 am

Okay I wanted to make a new offer to someone out there.
I'm really wanting to play Super Smash Bro's for Nintendo 64. I will do an even trade on either of the Kai DVD's. for a copy of Super Smash bro's
#1 Paikuhan fan!

KiddoCabbusses
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KiddoCabbusses » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:56 am

I have copies of Kai part 1 in excess and Kai part 2 as well, so sorry to say I have no need for them. Is there any other DB/Z DVDs you'd be willing to offer? I'd probably like Kai 7 or 8 and some Blue Bricks.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:03 am

KiddoCabbusses wrote:I have copies of Kai part 1 in excess and Kai part 2 as well, so sorry to say I have no need for them. Is there any other DB/Z DVDs you'd be willing to offer? I'd probably like Kai 7 or 8 and some Blue Bricks.
ah man that sucks...Also sorry I don't really have anything else to offer at the moment.
#1 Paikuhan fan!

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Sorry for bumping this but I was just checking if anyone was interested in these DVD's. I'm looking for the ocean dub DVD's of the movies. I'd be willing to trade out for them.
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Akira
Regular

Post by Akira » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 pm

I don't know if you own a Nintendo Wii or not, but you can Download the N64 Smash Brothers on there for the equivalent of $10. Maybe it helps, maybe not, but good luck either way.
"Of" =/= "Have"

Contractions:
-Should have = Should've
-Could have = Could've
-Would have = Would've

The heck does "should of" even mean anyway? Think about what those two words mean individually, and then try to read them back to back in a sentence and make sense of it. Are you forming a prepositional phrase, is "should" a part of a larger grouping, or are you just typing random words based on how you think you hear them used verbally? Perhaps take a moment to contemplate this, and see if it becomes as mind jarring for you to look at as it does for me..

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:01 am

These DVD's are now traded. :D
#1 Paikuhan fan!

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:03 am

Did you scan the DVD covers?
FUNimation 2015 Releases I want:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:05 am

dbboxkaifan wrote:Did you scan the DVD covers?
No I found them online.
#1 Paikuhan fan!