Blue Wind Of Hope

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Great Saiyaman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Blue Wind Of Hope

Post by Great Saiyaman » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:13 am

As some may know, I am not exactly the biggest fan of the JP DBZ Music. I however have heard good things about the song "Blue Wind Of Hope". I was wondering, is there a place where I could listen to this song for free? I would buy a CD with it but my parents won't let me order off of Amazon Japan. :cry:
[b]Vegito:[/b] What do you call a Goku & a Vegeta? Gogeta sounds nice.
[b]Toriyama:[/b] *wak*

[i]"I wanna go to Filler Hell when I die."-Me[/i]

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:47 am

No, not free. Daizenshuu EX supports legit purchases.

Now I do have a suggestion; you should check out iTunes-- then all you have to pay is a dollar per song, and you can burn it to a CD for yourself, or play it on the iTunes player.

While not exactly free (good things never are) this is your best bet, since I am sure no one here would willingly break VegettoEX's big rule-- in favor of helping you break the law.

Now if you can't find it, I'll apologize up front, sorry, because you're shit out of luck then.

Anyway, best of luck to you.

Great Saiyaman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Great Saiyaman » Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:57 am

Nope, I didn't see it on I-Tunes, & my sister has an I-Pod too. Oh well, I didn't know EX had a rule against that, sorry.

SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaiyamanMS » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:13 am

Well, you could buy the DVD of the TV special "The History of Trunks".

"Aoi kaze no hope"/"Blue Wind of hope" is the end theme of the Japanese version, so you can hear it on that disc.

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:09 pm

Great Saiyaman wrote:Nope, I didn't see it on I-Tunes, & my sister has an I-Pod too. Oh well, I didn't know EX had a rule against that, sorry.
It's a rather big-un', and Mike/VegettoEX has so far shown that he is an impassable brick wall in defending it!

I support his choice all the way, since ripping off music inevitably means higher fees for those of us who purchase legitly.

Anyway, I think your best bet is Sato/SaiyamanMS's idea. But for what it's worth, you should be able to order it off amazon.com; and to tout their quality, I've never had a bad experience yet.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:23 pm

Looks like regular ol' Amazon (North America) offers a few import DBZ CDs. I dunno what it's like ordering imports from regular Amazon in terms of shipping delays, but hey... there are options:

-- The upcoming 2-disc vocal collection @ $36.99
(which will most likely contain the song)

-- DBZ Complete Song Collection - Volume 3: Tobidase! Hîrô @ $55.49
(track 9 on disc two)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

kenisu3000
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by kenisu3000 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:26 pm

VegettoEX wrote:Looks like regular ol' Amazon (North America) offers a few import DBZ CDs. I dunno what it's like ordering imports from regular Amazon in terms of shipping delays...
I bought the Gundam Wing Operation 1 BGM CD, which is a Japanese import, from them (yes, the *American* Amazon.com) some months ago, and got it in the mail without any more backup or delay than a domestic CD. I think they probably keep a stock of imported CDs, rather than sending off the order to Japan once they get it from you.
BGM forever! If only more people paid attention to it... well, I intend to change that.

Great Saiyaman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Great Saiyaman » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:17 pm

SaiyamanMS wrote:Well, you could buy the DVD of the TV special "The History of Trunks".

"Aoi kaze no hope"/"Blue Wind of hope" is the end theme of the Japanese version, so you can hear it on that disc.
Oh, ok, I've been thinking of buying that for the scenes that were cut on Toonami. Thanks.