Episode #0016 (05 March 2006)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:14 am

Awesome as hell podcast, guys. I loved the topic on Neko Majin, and I find it kinda funny how you guys did a DragonBall podcast topic on a series that isn't technically DragonBall related (well, it is a parody-spin off written by the series author). Keep up the good work, and I'll respect you guys enough to keep my parents' address confidential for the contest. Also, on an another subject; welcome Azure! I am Conan, if you want my real name, just ask around. Some of these stalking forum members know :lol: . Regarding your audio dub of Neko Majin, I heard the first 2 episodes, loved them, can't wait to check out the rest.
14 years later

chronocross
Not-So-Newbie

Post by chronocross » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:19 pm

Well thank you guys for responging to my letter on air. So i wanna hear more karaoke on the show. Keep doing what you are doing because it is good work.
So what do you guys think about the Seiyuu Tournament?
I aim to misbehave

DaemonCorps
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DaemonCorps » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:31 pm

SaiyaJedi wrote:
DaemonCorps wrote:Hey again. I just listened to the audio for Neko Majin Z 3 (after listening to your guys's podcast, of course :lol: ). I agree on all of their voice choices. The only thing that could get on one's nerves is if you listen to Z's high pitched voice through your headphones (like I did; too loud :!: ). I especially liked some of the changes between the manga and the audio lines done by the unnamed boy ("You're not suppoessed to say 'hell.' Isn't it supposed to be replaced with something like, I dunno, 'hippos?'").
I believe it was a "HFI L" joke. I dunno, maybe it was before your time. :P
Back in my day... *mumblegrumble*
Cool, Julian responded to my post!

Did they really say HFIL? I wasn't really paying full attention. The Academy Awards (or some award show) was on at the same time :lol: .
10-30 minutes have most likely passed between my clicking to comment and actually posting. Curse my habit of thinking how to word my posts for too long!
YouTube Essays | twitter | webcomic | instantaneous movement grams

DBZ MAN
Regular

Post by DBZ MAN » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:09 pm

Azure wrote:DBZ man is that directed at me ?^^ if so I wrote and mixed the ADs, also I voiced Kureeza for my sins *cough*.
Yes it was a HFIL joke Iamsuchabitteroldbie!.
Awsome man! :P ..Not much else to say but cool none the less.
http://dbz-man.deviantart.com/

Silent_Rage

Post by Silent_Rage » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:16 pm

Great Podcast!

I'll be sending in my email!

Goten88gt

Post by Goten88gt » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:11 pm

I thought the podcast was brillant, hope Mike gets well soon. I love how you guys describe the adventures of Neko Majin. I laughed my butt off when you guys told the story. I sent my email for the contest on Monday, sorry if I am a little late at posting my review on the podcast. Keep up the good work guys. :D :D :D
Japanese: イタズラ好きな 君が 夢を競う ライバルになるのさ

Romanized: Itazura-zuki na kimi ga Yume o kisou raibaru ni naru no sa

English: You, who love mischief, Will become a rival competing for your dream!