Looking for this song on a DBZ CD.

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

InfernoSoul

Looking for this song on a DBZ CD.

Post by InfernoSoul » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:27 pm

http://66.168.142.206:8000/playlist.pls

I am looking for this song. I am looking to buy the DBZ CD if I can find a copy that has this song on there. However I don't know the name of the song all I can do is list some of the episodes and movies I have heard it from.

Episode: 236 - I believe it is in this episode where Vegeta first meets Majin Boo and he is staring him down and thinks of Majin Boo as Goku. He pretty much pisses himself off and this music chimes in.

Episode: 237 - The episode Vegeta commits suicide in. He is hugging Trunks when this background music starts.

Movie: 9 - When Gohan is saved by Goku and goes SSJ2 this background music starts.

That is all I can think of I would appreciate it very much if anyone could help me out. Oh by the way this is playing off my computer and I have a slow internet connection so if starts to skip sorry and if the link stops working it is because I don't have it streaming anymore.
[i]“Bakana hazuwa nai! Sonna hazuga arumonka! Sonna hazuwa zettaini nai!” -Vegeta[/i]
[i]"I run faster with a knife"[/i]

kenisu3000
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by kenisu3000 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:08 pm

It's always been on the good ol' 5-disc set, but it's also on the newly-released BGM Collection. You'll find it on the Movie 9 suite track (Disc 2, track 14), but there's a considerable wait through a bunch of other pieces before you get to that one. I don't know how many times I've said it: I hate compilation tracks!
Most of the BGM songs, except for the ones from Movies 8, 10 and 11, don't have *official* names, just "M-number"s (numbers that begin with "M", possibly for "music") that are used to catalogue each piece for the database. However, since the M-numbers get confusing, I've been coming up with my own fan-made names for each BGM piece, like "A Sign Of Hope" for the infamous theme that goes "dun-dun-dun". My own personal name for the piece in question is simply "Gohan Goes Super Saiyan 2", because it was composed for that scene in Movie 9.
BGM forever! If only more people paid attention to it... well, I intend to change that.

InfernoSoul

Post by InfernoSoul » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Thank you very much!
[i]“Bakana hazuwa nai! Sonna hazuga arumonka! Sonna hazuwa zettaini nai!” -Vegeta[/i]
[i]"I run faster with a knife"[/i]