Already curious about Movie 13?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tsukento
I Live Here

Post by Tsukento » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:33 am

Let's hope Hildegarn isn't given the names Hildegarn and Hildejarn during the movie. ;\

Anyone who's seen the dub for movie 12 should automatically get this. :P

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:02 pm

Kirbopher wrote:I spoke to Kyle about it a couple days ago, and he said he already recorded for it in December (and actually did two runthroughs with Gohan's lines in order to make a smooth transition to GT). If Movie 12 was recorded in October, then this one shouldn't be TOO far away from being released...
Kyle has to be referring to October of 2004 when he recorded for movie 12, I remember him saying on his messege board last year all the movies were already dubbed, and plus movie 12's dub was already finished enough to merit a clip on the 11/17/04 release of "A Hero's Legacy".
Tsukento wrote:Let's hope Hildegarn isn't given the names Hildegarn and Hildejarn during the movie. ;\

Anyone who's seen the dub for movie 12 should automatically get this. :P
Oh dear Lord, I hope he's not. :roll:
14 years later

Nekoni
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nekoni » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:20 pm

Nononono, it'll be even WORSE!

Hilde, and Garn (for the two halves) then Hildegarn, and Hildecricket.

I feel Movie 12's 'Janempa' is more ridiculous because it sounds like 'Je n'aime pas', I don't like, in french.
http://nekoni.deviantart.com Your friendly neighbourhood artist.