DBGT Perfect File Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 re-release

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RC315
Not-So-Newbie

DBGT Perfect File Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 re-release

Post by RC315 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:29 pm

I received each of the two books earlier today. It's exactly the same as the previous release except the cover is slightly different. Same size, but a slightly different design. I recommend to not purchase this if you own both already, but it may be worth getting if you don't. It's similar to the Dragon Ball Daizenshuu books, but it's for Dragon Ball GT.

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:35 pm

Hm, I think I'm gonna order these. Maybe if we get real lucky, they'll re-issue the Daizenshuu also *crosses fingers*

-Corey

Castor Troy
I Live Here

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:07 am

I'll get them before they're discontinued again and worth millions on ebay.

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: DBGT Perfect File Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 re-release

Post by SaiyaJedi » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:56 am

RC315 wrote:I received each of the two books earlier today. It's exactly the same as the previous release except the cover is slightly different. Same size, but a slightly different design.
Sounds like somebody didn't listen to this week's Podcast, where I said almost the exact same thing... :?
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:12 am

Now I have even more incentive to get up to Kinokuniya NY this spring. :D
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Li'l Lemmy
I Live Here

Post by Li'l Lemmy » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:53 pm

I don't own the first editions, but I'm seriously considering placing an order for these reprints. You hear about all the out-of-print stuff so much over the years . . . and then when something gets re-issued, it feels as though a piece of Dragonball history has been revived and should be taken advantage of while the opportunity is there.
MajinVegetaXV wrote:Hm, I think I'm gonna order these. Maybe if we get real lucky, they'll re-issue the Daizenshuu also *crosses fingers*
Holy %$#@. If they did that, I think those of us who don't own the Daizenshuu would forego eating, sleeping and sexual intercourse as we tried to manually insert our souls into the books themselves and live there FOREVER.
Goten of Japan wrote:Don't go 9... Go 10! (Go-ten. Goten. Get it? DOOD.)
The NUMBER ONE Goten fan, and a fucking epic one at that.

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:06 pm

Li'l Lemmy wrote:Holy %$#@. If they did that, I think those of us who don't own the Daizenshuu would forego eating, sleeping and sexual intercourse as we tried to manually insert our souls into the books themselves and live there FOREVER.
...or y'know, I could just run up my credit card some more ;p

-Corey

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:22 pm

It's off to Sanseido Books with me! And then off to get ramen at Mitsuwa! ^_^ I'm really glad thses are availible again!