Finally going to sell my Super Battle Collection figures! +!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

nathantheguitarist
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Finally going to sell my Super Battle Collection figures! +!

Post by nathantheguitarist » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:00 pm

I've decided I need a change in my life, but for that I'll need money to get me started. So in an effort to lighten my load and get myself out in the world, I'm selling a bunch of my shit. :thumbup:

Mainly my DBZ figures. I have a near complete set of Super Battle Collection figures. Just missing Volume 7 SSj Vegeta and that crazy awesome expensive 3-pack thing. I'm also selling a small bunch of other boxed Irwin figures. I don't know what to do with 'em except throw 'em up on ebay and pimp them out on Kanzenshuu. I also have a few other DBZ things. Mainly a few sealed VHS boxsets. I may sell my Funi Dragon Boxes at some point, but it wouldn't feel right having still not watched them all yet.

Anywho, here are the SBC figures:
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2471/3914 ... b72d_o.jpg

Update edit thing! Someone on ebay asked for pictures of every figure. I needed to repack them all anyways, so I did. Now I will have them forever in photo form. :cry:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41448761@N ... 814363383/

The Irwin figures:
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3509/3914 ... d182_o.jpg

Sealed VHS sets I have are:
Lord Slug+Coola Movies Box (Edited)
Saiyan Conflict
Freeza Saga (Edited)
Androids Saga (Uncut)
Kid Buu Saga (Uncut)

Also a DBGT TCG Tin with SSj4 Goku on the cover.
I want to sell a Budokai 3 Collector's Edition as well, but I currently can't seem to find which box it's in. So it might just have to go at a later point. :s

The listings go live on ebay later tonight for the figures and Thursday for the VHS sets. I don't know if anyone's online who could make an offer on the whole shebang of figures before the ebay auction goes up, but that's what I'm here for I guess. If not, I'll be linking the auctions later on with a bump for good measure. I don't really expect anyone to be interested, but I have no idea who comes here anymore. It might just work. o_o

Also hi, long time, no talk. :shh:
Last edited by nathantheguitarist on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can't you see? He's the man. Let me hear you applaud. He's more than a man! He's a shiny golden god!

nathantheguitarist

Re: Finally going to sell my Super Battle Collection figures

Post by nathantheguitarist » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:11 am

Can't you see? He's the man. Let me hear you applaud. He's more than a man! He's a shiny golden god!

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:43 am

Would you be willing to sell separate?
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

nathantheguitarist

Post by nathantheguitarist » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 am

I considered that. But I don't think I'd be able to sell every single figure that way. And the hassle of separately shipping so many off... oy...

On the other hand, if I can't sell them all at once, selling separately is my only other option.

nathantheguitarist

Post by nathantheguitarist » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:14 am

Dear lord, the Super Battle Collection has bids! .... No why I don't want them to leave meeeee. ;__;

I thought I'd be happy, but now I'm a bit sad. I honestly expected them to not get any attention and I'd just have wasted the $2 or whatever it cost to list them lol. This is good though. They just sit in storage, and the money is going to help me move. But I'm missing them already. ;-; No one seems interested in those Irwin figures though. Maybe they'll go last minute, or maybe they won't get any bids. Who knows? My VHS sets will go up in about 8 hours or so too. I still can't find the box with my Budokai 3 set. This is weird, and I'm dreading my second romp through our storage unit. Bleh.

So is it someone from here buying the Super Battle Collection? o_o

nathantheguitarist

Post by nathantheguitarist » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:55 am

Alrighty, last bump. All of the VHS sets and Card Tin are now up for sale. I'm going to be lazy and just link all of my items, because maybe someone will see something else they like unrelated to Dragon Ball. :P

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nathantheguitarist/m.html

Update edit thing! Someone on ebay asked for pictures of every SBC figure. I needed to repack them all anyways, so I did. Now I will have them forever in photo form. :cry:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41448761@N ... 814363383/ Added to the first post too, just 'cause.

nathantheguitarist

Post by nathantheguitarist » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:21 pm

So everything sold now except those Irwin figures. Those VHS sets sold a lot higher than I thought. I bought them so cheap a couple years back too, so that was nice. But those figures, I... I guess I have to keep something! But I should really sell that big Goku, to save room. Anyone remotely interested?