Banned Members

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DragonBoxZTheMovies
I Live Here

Banned Members

Post by DragonBoxZTheMovies » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:03 am

Been going through the list of members and reading the last few posts of banned users. Quite amusing, actually. :lol:

So, err, has anyone else done this? :shifty:

Old VegettoEX was ruthless:
Way to give yourself away, karemsicle69. No wonder you can't type worth shit.

Fucktard. You don't have a living chance in Hell of ever making it back to this board.
:twisted:

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Re: Banned Members

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:17 am

DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Been going through the list of members and reading the last few posts of banned users. Quite amusing, actually. :lol:

Fucktard. You don't have a living chance in Hell of ever making it back to this board.
I've done it. It's pretty fun.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:18 am

I've been told that we don't have many banned users on this forum. I don't think the site is like Toho Kingdom where you have a lot of annoying underage brats posting on the site.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:23 am

Oh I love doing that. Found it funny

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:29 am

DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Been going through the list of members and reading the last few posts of banned users. Quite amusing, actually. :lol:

Did VegettoEX actually say that :shock:
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:30 am

dbzfan7 wrote:

Yes

DragonBoxZTheMovies
I Live Here

Post by DragonBoxZTheMovies » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:48 am

dbzfan7 wrote:

Well it was 9 years ago. :wink:

By the way, VegettoEX, I hope I'm not embarrassing you by bringing up some of your older posts.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:02 pm

I do it, and it's fun. :twisted:
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Same here, it's hilarious.
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:57 pm

I wonder why some of them complained about the grammar and spelling rule. Why would anyone complain. I love how the rule makes posts easier to read. I also love the edit option that allows me to fix mistakes in my posts.

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:00 pm

DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:

Oh man, how I wish that level of outburst still occurred from time to time.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:04 pm

AjayLikesGaming wrote:
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:

Oh man, how I wish that level of outburst still occurred from time to time.
American Badass VegettoEX. Just put on sunglasses or maybe double scouters to make the look.

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Well, I just wasted 20 minutes going through every banned member's posts. I've come to the conclusion that my favourite was rudeboi. RIP in peace, rudeboi, you just wanted to be a real OG.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:30 pm

AjayLikesGaming wrote:Well, I just wasted 20 minutes going through every banned member's posts. I've come to the conclusion that my favourite was rudeboi. RIP in peace, rudeboi, you just wanted to be a real OG.
I don't know. bardock was pretty good too.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... 813#p19813
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:36 pm

There's a certain air of mystery with these old banned members, where are they now? What are doing? Did they ever get any better? I also get the same feeling when I see a member on a forum who hasn't been on in 5 or more years, did they die? Did they get sick of the series? etc. Am I the only one like this?

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:37 pm

ringworm128 wrote:There's a certain air of mystery with these old banned members, where are they now? What are doing? Did they ever get any better? I also get the same feeling when I see a member on a forum who hasn't been on in 5 or more years, did they die? Did they get sick of the series? etc. Am I the only one like this?
Now I am. Thanks a lot.

*Note to self* stay on Kanzenshuu for the reminder of my life

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:42 pm

That reminds me, one day we will all be dead and all our posts will still be here. The thought of people reading our posts centuries after we've passed is kind of funny.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:48 pm

I feel like I read about Facebook having some kind of memorial thing for deceased members where they can will their account to people or something like that. :?:

I think there's a decent enough chance of the internet existing in some form centuries from now, but there's a lot of stuff that's still been lost to time. Planet Namek is inaccessible on the Wayback Machine for example.

And then there's language in general; it's constantly evolving and it's very possible that at some point our posts here will be as difficult to read as Old or Middle English.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

DragonBoxZTheMovies
I Live Here

Post by DragonBoxZTheMovies » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:53 pm

ringworm128 wrote:That reminds me, one day we will all be dead and all our posts will still be here. The thought of people reading our posts centuries after we've passed is kind of funny.
I find it funny that I started posting here in my first year at college. I'll be out of there after next year and trucking on to university...that scares me. :thumbdown:

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:03 am

ringworm128 wrote:There's a certain air of mystery with these old banned members, where are they now? What are doing? Did they ever get any better? I also get the same feeling when I see a member on a forum who hasn't been on in 5 or more years, did they die? Did they get sick of the series? etc. Am I the only one like this?
Nope. I get the same weird thoughts.
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.