DragonBall Z History of Trunks - 3 Pack Soundtrack

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

jduddy264

DragonBall Z History of Trunks - 3 Pack Soundtrack

Post by jduddy264 » Sun May 14, 2006 9:57 am

I'm interested in purchasing this album(s) but I don't know what's on them. Could someone please tell me the tracks on each disc and if anyone has already bought them, tell me what it's like, please?

Thanks!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: DragonBall Z History of Trunks - 3 Pack Soundtrack

Post by VegettoEX » Sun May 14, 2006 10:02 am

jduddy264 wrote:I'm interested in purchasing this album(s) but I don't know what's on them. Could someone please tell me the tracks on each disc and if anyone has already bought them, tell me what it's like, please?

Thanks!
I've never heard of such a thing. Granted, I don't (and never will) actually own anything relating to Faulconer's music, but I have to imagine that's what you're referring to. There was never a soundtrack for the dub version of the Trunks TV special ("The History Of Trunks") released, so I have absolutely no idea what kind of a 3-pack could exist for it.

The only thing that comes to mind is the single disc Faulconer released entitled "Trunks Compendium" (which contains music from the dub from the time era of his first appearance), but that's hardly three CDs.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

jduddy264

Post by jduddy264 » Sun May 14, 2006 10:06 am

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun May 14, 2006 10:09 am

Wow... that's... virtually no information, FUNimation.

12 tracks across three CDs? That's not much. They almost look like promotional CDs they have sitting around that they've decided to toss together and make a "product" out of.

Anyone else have any information?
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

The Mole
Beyond Newbie

Post by The Mole » Sun May 14, 2006 1:15 pm

Retail Price: $0.00
Our Price: $19.95

Wow! How about that, it's worth "free" but being sold for almost twenty bucks!
Even I became a loser when I made one of these...
http://www.myspace.com/randomvideosw00t

Azure
Beyond Newbie

Post by Azure » Mon May 15, 2006 11:48 am

Googling I found:
DBZ: History of Trunks CD Available (2001-12-14 19:58:11)
Daniel of Saiyanz Rage let us know that the Dragon Ball Z: History of Trunks music CDs are available. They're a 3-pack of CDs, totaling 48 minutes of music. Bands contributing to this project include Dreamtheater, Neck Down and Buckethead

ANN
www.voiceacting.co.uk / www.shonen.co.uk

SS Kakarot
Beyond Newbie

Post by SS Kakarot » Wed May 24, 2006 1:19 pm

Here's some more info on it:

http://www.bingeandgrab.com/dbz.html

It's been for sale on the Z Store site for a long long time, but I have never seen it anywhere else.
Not even on eBay.
My Cels:
http://sskakarot.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
http://cels.proboards33.com

spikemcruffy
Beyond Newbie

Post by spikemcruffy » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:00 pm

j