Sorry if this is bad, but...

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Sorry if this is bad, but...

Post by Big Momma » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:46 pm

...I was wondering if I could get a download for Dragon Power(Movie 11 ending theme.). If this isn't allowed, then I'm sorry and delete this thread. If it is allowed, then help would be appreciated.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Sorry if this is bad, but...

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:50 pm

Big Momma wrote:...I was wondering if I could get a download for Dragon Power(Movie 11 ending theme.). If this isn't allowed, then I'm sorry and delete this thread. If it is allowed, then help would be appreciated.
This song, along with many others, has recently been included on the "LEGEND OF DRAGONWORLD" 2-CD set. Please purchase this if you are interested in the song.

* CDJapan (¥3000)
* Amazon Japan (¥3150)
* Play-Asia ($29.90)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::