BGM Collection on Amazon

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJ_Vejita

BGM Collection on Amazon

Post by SSJ_Vejita » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:09 am

On the website of Amazon.com you can purchase the BGM Collection. But on the page:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000DZ ... F8&s=music

It says that there are only 2 discs. Aren't there 3 of them? I want to buy the Collection so I want to be sure if I get 2 or 3 discs. :P

Sebastian (SB)
Advanced Regular

Post by Sebastian (SB) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:37 pm

:shock: ....The one in Play Asia is cheaper.

Tsukento
I Live Here

Post by Tsukento » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:31 am

Sebastian (SB) wrote::shock: ....The one in Play Asia is cheaper.
Not by much. o_o; Though, Play-Asia's is pretty much $50 for the set and shipping in total.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/TsukentoX]YouTube Profile[/url]

SSJ_Vejita

Post by SSJ_Vejita » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:42 am

Yes, my question was related that on the Amazon page it says that there are only 2 dics. Aren't there 3 dics?

kenisu3000
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by kenisu3000 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:24 pm

Yeah, there's supposed to be three discs. It beats me why Amazon lists it as a two-disc set, but I wouldn't worry about it. Amazon doesn't always give accurate info on their import CDs, but if it does bother you, you can send them an email and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to check. Amazon's one of the biggest online shopping sites there is, so they're very dependable.

On the flip side, you can try the CDJapan listing, which has it for quite a bit cheaper (4500 yen, which at the current exchange rate is about the equivalent of $38.82). Don't be fooled by the review by Sean Robbins at the bottom though - the CD set does NOT contain every BGM piece from DBZ (it's actually around a little more than half).
Oh, and they accept U.S. currency, if you're wondering. They automatically convert it and charge a small fee to your account, but all in all, this is still a cheaper method than Amazon.
BGM forever! If only more people paid attention to it... well, I intend to change that.

SSJ_Vejita

Post by SSJ_Vejita » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:34 am

Well, thanks a lot Kenisu :) I've just send an email. Haven't got a response yet.