My newer BETTER MV

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Godo
I Live Here

My newer BETTER MV

Post by Godo » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:03 am

Hi y'all.

Now, with more video clips I have made a musicvideo with a theme.

It's about the Goku vs Piccolo fight.

Now, before continuing, if you're gonna watch the video, you have to give your comments about it. Nothing is free :twisted: .
I give you entertainment, you give me your comments.
This is because of that my latest musicvideo was posted, and even though it got downloaded like 20 times no comments were given, wich makes me sad.

Now when you are reading this I suppose that you will give me your comments. Comments can be both bad and good. You think it sucks, it sucks, and you will tell me why. If watched 10 times and I've only got like 1 comment, the link will be put down...for you to know...and if you really wanted to see this, blame the other fellow forum members.

Well here you have:

Link removed.

EDIT: Seriously you other guys, give your friggin comments or i'll remove the link.

EDIT2: LINK REMOVED.
Last edited by Godo on Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Steven Perry
Advanced Regular

Post by Steven Perry » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:03 am

Damn! I just wrote a long response on You-Tub, but it disappeared! Something about confirming your e-mail address before you send a comment, or something. :x :evil:

I'll do it again later... :(
XBL: CallyMan90 | YouTube | DeviantART

~ LAST SURVIVING MEMBER OF ROOM 29 ~

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:08 am

Steven Perry wrote:Damn! I just wrote a long response on You-Tub, but it disappeared! Something about confirming your e-mail address before you send a comment, or something. :x :evil:

I'll do it again later... :(
No problem. Anyho, did you like it or dislike it?

Steven Perry
Advanced Regular

Post by Steven Perry » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:26 am

At first, I thought it was gonna be some generic, crappy AMV- that lags on and on and on.

until...

"The devil is the looser and he's my bitch!"

I was like, "Hell yes! :shock:" I felt a rush of adrenaline run right through me, and kept thinking, "Goku, f*ck him up!!!" Y'know... when you get that fuzzy feeling on your face (I don't know why this happens).

Also, the opening to the AMV gives Piccolo an overwhelming, dangerous feel... even I felt scared after hearing that rock-style screaming.

The lyrics really do go quite well with the song, and you actually feel exhausted during the fight (the continuous rock helps this along). It portrays that long, relentless battle.

Favourite part: 02:05- 02:19. Check it out!

I'd give it an 8/10. :)

EDIT: I am so downloading this song...

Legally, of course. :wink:

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:35 am

I get an adrenaline rush by finding out that you liked it! Thanks for the comment! XP

MartianOddity
Beyond Newbie

Post by MartianOddity » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:44 am

It's great, the music syncs well and the song fits the battle like a glove!
Great job! There are just a few non-important things I maybe would like to change in the video, but overall it's worth a 9/10.
Good people last longer!

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 am

MartianOddity wrote:There are just a few non-important things I maybe would like to change in the video
Same here, but I'm too lazy to fix that =) .

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:04 pm

What the hell, did you edit that or did Mike? Seriously removing a link because no one commented on it, thats just lame

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:22 am

Sun_Wukong wrote:What the hell, did you edit that or did Mike? Seriously removing a link because no one commented on it, thats just lame
Actually, it's not! I want constructive critisism, and I cannot improve without any comments! All I asked for was a simple comment, like saying "5/10" or something, but some people found it hard to comment.
Sure, if I didn't want any comments, I would have just posted it on any website, but the fact that I posted it here is because of that I want comments. To improve. For your benefit as you'll se better MV's from me in the future.

Steven Perry
Advanced Regular

Re: My newer BETTER MV

Post by Steven Perry » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:00 pm

Godo wrote:Link removed.

EDIT: Seriously you other guys, give your friggin comments or i'll remove the link.

EDIT2: LINK REMOVED.
This thread has only been visited 70 times (the AMV section isn't very popular), so there's less chance people are going to comment. You should post a link in your signature- loads of people click on your signature. Then you'll get a variety of comments. :P I'll put it in my signature too, if you want. I'll give it an interesting URL text, like "Who's your bitch?" Who can resist clicking on that?

If you're basing the belief that most people aren't commenting by looking at the view count and response count, it doesn't always mean that people have just watched and left (without commenting). It could mean that one person has watched it many times. Like me. :)

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:29 pm

Then soon you will find the link in my signature.