The Real Story of Bulma Briefs

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Streamer255

The Real Story of Bulma Briefs

Post by Streamer255 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:49 am

Ever wondered what the events in DBZ would be like if Bulma was a fighter? Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you The Real Story of Bulma Briefs by Kamejen. This story was originally posted on a fan website called Bulma's Digital Dojo. The story begins with Bulma on Roshi's Island thinking about her last breakup with Yamcha. before that, and after Goku defeated Piccolo at the Tenkaichi Budokai, Bulma asked Yamcha to train her. She came to the reunion eager to reveal everyone her powers, but Goku's brother Raditz arrives and ruined the opportunity. It wasn't until the saiyans arrived that Bulma finally reveals her powers. What I love about this story is how Bulma is portrayed and how well she develops through out the course of the story. I don't know what words I can think of to get you guys interested in this story, it's better if you go check it out yourselves, you might be impressed with what you read. :D
The guy who gets excited and never shuts up!