Why didnt Vegeta go SSJ2 against Kid Buu on Kaioshin Planet?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hitiro
I Live Here

Re: Why didnt Vegeta go SSJ2 against Kid Buu on Kaioshin Pla

Post by Hitiro » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Angelus wrote:On another note, a fully restored Goku didn't even bother to go SSJ2 to push the Genki Dama? He's just SSJ. Not going SSJ3 makes sense since he could run out of power quick.
Well. There was no reason for him to go SSJ2. It was enough in the SSJ transformation for him to push it. So I don't really see an issue.

Bussani
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Bussani » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:37 pm

I'm sure Goku would have resorted to Super Saiyan 2 if Super Saiyan hadn't been enough to push the Genki Dama. Goku's the sort of guy who only uses what's necessary.

Side note: Man, those scanlations are so bad. You're much better off referring to Herms's translations from the Strength Checker.
If TPP passes in your country it will be illegal for you to watch an imported DVD. Click here to learn more!

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Bussani wrote:I'm sure Goku would have resorted to Super Saiyan 2 if Super Saiyan hadn't been enough to push the Genki Dama. Goku's the sort of guy who only uses what's necessary.

Side note: Man, those scanlations are so bad. You're much better off referring to Herms's translations from the Strength Checker.
Thanks Mang!! :wink: