Speedy Dub Movie Trade?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Arian
Banned

Speedy Dub Movie Trade?

Post by Arian » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Good day to you all.

I am not intentionally trying to break the rules here, but I simply wish to use a thread as a medium to connect to certain individuals of whom I'm looking for to deal with.

I have nearly completed my collection of Speedy Dub movies. I have movies 1-10 as well as Movie 12. All I need now are Dragon Ball movies 2 and 3 and Dragon Ball Z movies 11 and 13. As we know, Speedy DB Movie 1 is just a bootleg of the BLT dub and Movie 14 was simply not distributed by Speedy Video.

Anyway, if anyone here has the 4 I don't have and may need one of the 11 that I do have or may want to trade for something else, please PM me or respond to this thread and I will PM you.

-Arian
Was the hate for Kai largely unjustified?
Super Saiyan Prime wrote:It's an edited, cynically produced, cheap recut with a poorly utilized ancient score and awful scene recreations that later got traded in for a weird green tint.

The story of Kai's production is far more interesting than the actual product.
Danfun64 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:40 pm Screw Corus and it's monopoly. It should sell off the Nick, Disney, and CN assets at minimum.