Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Resurrection 'F'"

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mystic Tien
Regular

Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Resurrection '

Post by Mystic Tien » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:36 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:
That's not cheating. This is not Chaozu helping Ten in the Tenkaichi Budokai. Whis can do whatever he wants. It's his power. Did Goku cheat against Boo? It wasn't HIS energy in the Genki Dama.
Whis didn't cheat, it is his own power, Goku cheated. If you want to get my point - the victor in this war wasn't solely Goku. Everyone contributed to it, including Whis.
Marco Polo wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:Cool to see Gohan have a kill for once. He hasn't killed someone since Cell (or Broli if you want to count in General).
He almost got Videl killed in Battle of Gods tho.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:37 pm

Mystic Tien wrote:
Kamiccolo9 wrote: How is it "cheating?" What set of rules are we going by, exactly? I didn't know there was a manual to follow when saving lives form galactic warlords.
He didn't defeat him by his own strength. That's all. The same way as Vegeta didn't defeat Freeza by his own strength as well. They both failed.
And how is that "cheating?"
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Suupaa Gohan 2
Regular

Post by Suupaa Gohan 2 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:37 pm

Marked for deletion.
Last edited by Suupaa Gohan 2 on Wed May 06, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steam Name: SG2
Discord Tag: Esjitu#4064

"I came to save you thanks to a magic bean. And if you think it was easy to find that bean, you're wrong."
--'Big Green' Yajirobe

Mystic Tien
Regular

Post by Mystic Tien » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:38 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:
Mystic Tenshinhan wrote:
Kamiccolo9 wrote: How is it "cheating?" What set of rules are we going by, exactly? I didn't know there was a manual to follow when saving lives form galactic warlords.
He didn't defeat him by his own strength. That's all. The same way as Vegeta didn't defeat Freeza by his own strength as well. They both failed.
And how is that "cheating?"
He won the war, but lost the battle. Something like that.
Marco Polo wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:Cool to see Gohan have a kill for once. He hasn't killed someone since Cell (or Broli if you want to count in General).

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:38 pm

Mystic Tien wrote:
TheGmGoken wrote:
That's not cheating. This is not Chaozu helping Ten in the Tenkaichi Budokai. Whis can do whatever he wants. It's his power. Did Goku cheat against Boo? It wasn't HIS energy in the Genki Dama.
Whis didn't cheat, it is his own power, Goku cheated. If you want to get my point - the victor in this war wasn't solely Goku. Everyone contributed to it, including Whis.
And tell me how it's cheating?
Did Lord Toriyama make a fighting guidebook? Did God of Fighting makes rules? Did Cell cheat too? He took 17 and 18 power.

Wasn't aware there was rules in a life or death battle.

Now Goku's pride or honour might be hurt.
He won the war, but lost the battle. Something like that.
Goku been doing that since Saiyan Arc. Not cheating.
Last edited by TheGmGoken on Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:39 pm

Suupaa Gohan 2 wrote:
Dyno wrote:
Zephyr wrote:Your post adds nothing to the conversation.
And many of your posts/this discussion are/is unrelated to the movie, as there is no point in discussing one's opinion/how one should have his/her opinion.
Agreed. We are rather tired of having our opinions belittled for no reason other than that they don't match someone else's. Whether someone agrees with that opinion or not is no cause to publicly dismiss them as "not worth reading". Is anyone running around faulting people for having positive opinions about the movie?
You're opinions are "belittled" because they have so little backing them. An opinion in and of itself isn't valid until backed up with evidence. And Kei's evidence is better than yours, so his opinion is more valid.
Last edited by Kamiccolo9 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:39 pm

Guys there are no rules in a life or death fight. It's kill or be killed. That's all there is to it. There is no cheating when there aren't any rules. Goku lost apparently with Sorbet helping Freeza. Vegeta lost as Freeza killed him. Goku won as he killed Freeza in the end. You could say Vegeta won as Goku accomplished the goal for Z warriors, which is the team Vegeta is on. So Vegeta did win as Goku killed Freeza for Team Z Warriors.

If you want you could say Goku won for Team Z Fighters and only Freeza lost as that was the final result.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Beerus-sama
Advanced Regular

Post by Beerus-sama » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:40 pm

Birusu16 wrote:I still want to know why Beerus was going to destroy Earth? Perhaps because Vegeta and Goku were making far too much noise and disrupted his sleep? Definitely sounds like something Beerus would be quite mad about. :lol:
I also want to know so bad :P
that reason would be perfect excuse :thumbup:
Dyno wrote:I hope that dessert is pudding, I would like to see Bills' reaction to it. :lol:
nope, its Strawberry sundae as someone from 2ch commented :(
still sounds cute for me :3
Last edited by Beerus-sama on Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleeping until the tournament is over.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:40 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:Guys there are no rules in a life or death fight. It's kill or be killed. That's all there is to it. There is no cheating when there aren't any rules. Goku lost apparently with Sorbet helping Freeza. Vegeta lost as Freeza killed him. Goku won as he killed Freeza in the end. You could say Vegeta won as Goku accomplished the goal for Z warriors, which is the team Vegeta is on. So Vegeta did win as Goku killed Freeza for Team Z Warriors.

If you want you could say Goku won for Team Z Fighters and only Freeza lost as that was the final result.
So can we add Nappa onto Chiaotzu's kill count then? :P
Malik_DBNA wrote:

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:42 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:Guys there are no rules in a life or death fight. It's kill or be killed. That's all there is to it. There is no cheating when there aren't any rules. Goku lost apparently with Sorbet helping Freeza. Vegeta lost as Freeza killed him. Goku won as he killed Freeza in the end. You could say Vegeta won as Goku accomplished the goal for Z warriors, which is the team Vegeta is on. So Vegeta did win as Goku killed Freeza for Team Z Warriors.

Nah only Team Z Warriors as they overcame the Nappa obstacle. Vegeta was nice enough to give up a free point.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:43 pm

Thank you for brilliantly summing it up dbzfan7. Freeza, Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, Whis etc. don't follow any kind of rules in battle. It's live or die. And they are all fully aware of that.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:46 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
Kamiccolo9 wrote:

Nah only Team Z Warriors as they overcame the Nappa obstacle. Vegeta was nice enough to give up a free point.
That is why I love Beerus quote to Goku ''This isnt a game ur fighting to live'' I love how everyone is getting serious from this who won and who lost stuffs :twisted:

Mystic Tien
Regular

Post by Mystic Tien » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:46 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:
Mystic Tenshinhan wrote:
TheGmGoken wrote:
And tell me how it's cheating?
Did Lord Toriyama make a fighting guidebook? Did God of Fighting makes rules? Did Cell cheat too? He took 17 and 18 power.

Wasn't aware there was rules in a life or death battle.

Now Goku's pride or honour might be hurt.
I am speaking about one on one fights, which Goku loves so much. And he lost in it. He won the war, using the power of Whis, but he lost the battle. If you want to get more literal explanation - he cheated death. He should have died along with Vegeta, Earth, etc, yet, he didn't, he wasn't killed by Frieza, he was sent back in time, by which he cheated the time itself and undid all damage that was done. Of course there are no such rules (or at least know to us), that stop it from happening, yet it is just not fair to do something like that, especially from the viewpoint of Goku, who hates to use someone else's strength, he was even disgusted by the fact that he had to cheat to turn into SSJ God.
Marco Polo wrote:

Cold Skin
I Live Here

Post by Cold Skin » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:48 pm

So the blue Super Saiyan hair pretty much have the same blue tint as Whis, apparently.
Nice divine touch, plus a mark of their new master allowing them to fully exploit their new divine powers, although their training is likely far from over.
Last edited by Cold Skin on Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:48 pm

Well, now that this topic's come back up again....
Kamiccolo9 wrote:
sintzu wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote: Vegeta was fighting a tired Freeza man.

Also Vegeta couldnt stop an attack that Goku did.
All is fair in war and we don't know how much damage he got from Goku.

I think it was a surprise attack like the one he did on Namek.
"All's fair in love and war" Except getting killed when the bad guys blows up the planet doesn't count as a loss for Vegeta, for some reason.
Funny how Vegeta is held to different standards than everybody else, isn't it?
Malik_DBNA wrote:

Mystic Tien
Regular

Post by Mystic Tien » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:48 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:

Thank you for brilliantly summing it up dbzfan7. Freeza, Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, Whis etc. don't follow any kind of rules in battle. It's live or die. And they are all fully aware of that.
So the one who won in the end was Whis :lol:
Marco Polo wrote:

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:51 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:That is why I love Beerus quote to Goku ''This isnt a game ur fighting to live'' I love how everyone is getting serious from this who won and who lost stuffs :twisted:
Because people are trying to make Vegeta seem bigger because he didn't get the kill. Such quotes as "Vegeta could beat Freeza while Goku couldn't". All it sounds like to me is trying to make Vegeta sound better than he is. Some people label me as just some Gohan fanboy even though Goku is right up there with him as my favourite. I don't talk about Goku as he gets the main character treatment, nothing else to say.

I'm someone who's happy Gohan one shotted Shisami, but am not happy it came at Piccolo's expense. So I do care about giving other characters their moments, without having to make someone else look bad.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:55 pm

Mystic Tien wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:

So the one who won in the end was Whis :lol:
All of Earth won. Because that planet escaped total annihilation.

MajinMan
Advanced Regular

Post by MajinMan » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Are we really complaining about Goku cheating now? We need to calm down because everyone is acting as if their life has been ruined from one movie. I'm sorry but if you're complaining so much you ruin it for others as well. You look in this thread and mostly find pessimistic people saying the movie sucks balls. We get it, you hate the movie. It doesn't mean you have to go around spreading negativity for no real reason other than "I hate this because Freezas ruined" or "It's a bad fanfic with no plot" etc.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

Rest in peace.

Juan Kastro

Post by Juan Kastro » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:56 pm

hello everyone! I'm from Brazil, I'm sorry my bad English! then, is true even Blue Hair Goku and Vegeta? is true even if Freeza die? :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :think: :think: :think: