Whis vs Hades?! Who wins and why

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GokuRules987
Banned

Whis vs Hades?! Who wins and why

Post by GokuRules987 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:16 am

I dont if i am allowed to do this but lately i had a very interesting idea, what if Whis actually decided to fight Hades, how would the battle actually turn out? Its really hard for me to actually think about it because i know Whis is very strong but from i heard Hades is also strong, although i personality think Whis might actually be able to beat Hades.

Who do you guys would win in a fight? Whis or Hades from saint seiya?
And please dont say that Gold saint can easily destroy galaxies like Gemini was able thru a word feat, cause that would make Vegeta a universe buster because his technique is apparently called Big Bang attack.

Whis current abilities are

-Can move and react at speeds beyond brain physical process

-Easily fought against God Goku and God Vegeta with less than .01 percent of his power and managed to write a sig on them without them even realizing it.

- Can reality warp, such as changing back time

- Traveled to king kai planet thru several galaxies in under 20 minutes/ MFTL

Hades abilities

- Can resurrect the dead

- Created his own dimension and bunch of galaxies in it

- Can travel faster than light

- Aligned planets from the solar system

Distance: 50 meters

Conditions:
Hades doesnt get any prep or knowledge about Whis

Who wins and why!?

vs

My Intelligence level is over 9000!!!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: Whis vs Hades?! Who wins and why

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:31 am

GokuRules987
Banned

Post by GokuRules987 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:55 pm

I know, but that thread only allows dragon ball vs dragon ball characters which i dont really care about because Toriyama made clear that Goku and Vegeta are stronger than anyone else in the past so its now self explanatory. The only legitimate battles we can discuss is either SSJGSSJ Goku vs Beerus or SSJ4 Gogeta vs Whis which thousands of people already made a thread about it.
Anyway who do you think would win?

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:00 pm

GokuRules987 wrote:
I know, but that thread only allows dragon ball vs dragon ball characters which i dont really care about because Toriyama made clear that Goku and Vegeta are stronger than anyone else in the past so its now self explanatory. The only legitimate battles we can discuss is either SSJGSSJ Goku vs Beerus or SSJ4 Gogeta vs Whis which thousands of people already made a thread about it.
Anyone who do you think would win?
Crossover battles are allowed in that thread as well.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:53 am

Hades from Saint Seiya? Uh I have to say that Saint Seiya characters are for the most part way above DBZ characters, as much as you may hate to hear it.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

GokuRules987
Banned

Post by GokuRules987 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:44 pm

yeah but didnt Omega shenron claimed to be a universe buster when he said that i am going to lay waste to this universe with my minus power and SSJ4 Gogeta casually toyed with him. and we know that whis is even stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta who was beyond universal.

I think Whis can take Hades out.

Mewzard
I Live Here

Post by Mewzard » Fri May 01, 2015 1:24 am

Hell and Elyseum collapsed after Hades' death, and he was able to will the planets of the Solar System into alignment. I'd say he's got some fairly potent power that he can maintain entire dimensions (not small ones either, given they have to hold the dead of all times) and still do stuff like the Greatest Eclipse.

Whis is an enigma, but Hades is no small god.That sword of his pierced through a God Cloth with little resistance. I doubt Whis would fair much better if he took a stab from that. Of course, his time reversal could give him an edge. He'd probably have to be killed quickly so he couldn't take too great an advantage of it.
RIDER KIIIIIIICK!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri May 01, 2015 6:53 am

I'm really not sure whether I should mention the GT/BoG canon discontinuity, the fact that Omega Shenron was going to destroy every planet in the universe via some weird negative energy chain reaction as opposed to destroying the universe all at once, the fact that the DB universe is many hundreds of billions of times smaller than the Saint Seiya universe (or even Hades personal universe which had billions/trillions of galaxies), Hades' various ridiculously cheap powers like the 9th sense and complete immortality (which required a power that could change fate wielded by Athena to defeat...) I don't think going back 3 minutes at a time is going to help much.

But I don't really like these crossover debates either way. I only started discussing this one because I think the outcome should be obvious (going by what we currently know about Whis, that is).
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

GokuRules987
Banned

Post by GokuRules987 » Fri May 01, 2015 11:33 pm

Mewzard wrote:Hell and Elyseum collapsed after Hades' death, and he was able to will the planets of the Solar System into alignment. I'd say he's got some fairly potent power that he can maintain entire dimensions (not small ones either, given they have to hold the dead of all times) and still do stuff like the Greatest Eclipse.

Whis is an enigma, but Hades is no small god.That sword of his pierced through a God Cloth with little resistance. I doubt Whis would fair much better if he took a stab from that. Of course, his time reversal could give him an edge. He'd probably have to be killed quickly so he couldn't take too great an advantage of it.
But we never really seen Whis being serious. Even in the new movie he was all about training Goku and Vegeta so they could give him more earthly food. And for him Goku vs Beerus battle wasent even worth spectating even though Beerus was using more than half of his power. This shows that Whis power is far beyond anything we can imagine.

You say that Hades can maintain entire dimension and hold all the dead? Well shenron can bring back planets and revive entire civilizations and yet he was powerless to kill someone like Vegeta or Nappa from saiyan saga.

Whis can process information instantly he doesnt rely on his brain, and he was able to mark signature on Goku and Vegeta clothes without them even realizing it, and god Goku and Vegeta are both massively FTL at that point. And Whis was still far beyond them.

Low Tone G
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Low Tone G » Sat May 02, 2015 5:33 am

GokuRules987 wrote:
Mewzard wrote:Hell and Elyseum collapsed after Hades' death, and he was able to will the planets of the Solar System into alignment. I'd say he's got some fairly potent power that he can maintain entire dimensions (not small ones either, given they have to hold the dead of all times) and still do stuff like the Greatest Eclipse.

But we never really seen Whis being serious. Even in the new movie he was all about training Goku and Vegeta so they could give him more earthly food. And for him Goku vs Beerus battle wasent even worth spectating even though Beerus was using more than half of his power. This shows that Whis power is far beyond anything we can imagine.

You say that Hades can maintain entire dimension and hold all the dead? Well shenron can bring back planets and revive entire civilizations and yet he was powerless to kill someone like Vegeta or Nappa from saiyan saga.

Whis can process information instantly he doesnt rely on his brain, and he was able to mark signature on Goku and Vegeta clothes without them even realizing it, and god Goku and Vegeta are both massively FTL at that point. And Whis was still far beyond them.
I can agree. But Whis isn't omnipotent either, or he is very far to be a Universe buster. But Whis is the first character that is really fearsome in every ways. He is not only strong but very clever and mysterious and has some very useful skills(we don't even know his true palette of abilities, only his power compared to Beerus and God Goku from BOG.)
English is not my first language!
I'm still waiting for Dragon Ball in Super...

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat May 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Well from what I know if you don't know the full extent of what someone can do people just argue based on what we know they can do, and if it turns out that they're really way more capable than we thought they just reevaluate things once the new information is available. For example Mihawk from One Piece appeared early in the series but was one of the strongest people in the setting, lots of people argued about him in fights way before it was revealed what he could fully do.
Last edited by Polyphase Avatron on Mon May 04, 2015 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Mon May 04, 2015 12:21 am

GokuRules987 wrote:Who do you guys would win in a fight? Whis or Hades from saint seiya?
And please dont say that Gold saint can easily destroy galaxies like Gemini was able thru a word feat, cause that would make Vegeta a universe buster because his technique is apparently called Big Bang attack.
Stop wanking please.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Sinestro
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Sinestro » Mon May 04, 2015 12:59 pm

When I read "Hades", I thought of...