A Japanese criminal claims that he wanted to become Gohan

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

shinmaru
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: A Japanese criminal claims that he wanted to become Goha

Post by shinmaru » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Kaioken to break out of his handcuffs :lol: that's some weird drug man I can't stop laughing.
20 times Kaio..ken!! KWhaaa!!,no results, he is still in cuffs because reality is hard with drugs or no drugs.

Maakuo how did it go with Sabat 8)

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Oh great, I can't wait for Fox News to make news about this and warn parents about the dangers of DBZ :roll: .
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

SuicidalZerg
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SuicidalZerg » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:10 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Oh great, I can't wait for Fox News to make news about this and warn parents about the dangers of DBZ :roll: .
Oh Kami, don't give them any ideas...
Nozawaberries commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdqta3iB6ZM

Twitch stream: http://www.twitch.tv/suicidalzerg
Planet Minecraft skins: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/son_gohan/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SC2SuicidalZerg
NA Battle tag: SuicidalZerg.158
MC username: SuicidalZerg

Sun Wukong
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Sun Wukong » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:03 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Oh great, I can't wait for Fox News to make news about this and warn parents about the dangers of DBZ :roll: .
"If they air it on tv. it will be the end of all of us! NOOOO!!!
"I was born in a small village. I was still a child when we were raided by soldiers. Foreign soldiers. Torn from my elders, I was made to speak their language. With each new post my masters changed. Along with the words they made me speak. With each change, I changed too. My thoughts, personality, how I saw right and wrong. Words - can - kill."
—Skull Face

sayian_nation_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by sayian_nation_ » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:24 pm

I was just about to state this. Same with video games and the idiots going around running people over saying they were reenacting Grand Theft Auto, yea the video games and anime made them do it :roll:

Daisetsu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Daisetsu » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Okay, what's with the sudden Fox News hate? That literally has nothing to with this thread and is beyond tasteless.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Fox News was brought up as a joke since they know for bitching about everything to the extreme. I doubt Fox News will cover this news story since it's from Japan.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Theophrastus
Regular

Post by Theophrastus » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:20 am

...I'm having trouble believing this.

It feels like one of those "Shit, I got caught uuuhh...<popular thing> made me do it! Yeah, that's it! I was trying to re-enact <popular thing>! You should focus on that and how it obviously turned me into a criminal!" kind of things.

The Desert Bandit
Beyond Newbie

Post by The Desert Bandit » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:25 pm

I know, as human beings, we can be weird at times, but DAYUM!! Committing murder because you want to be like your favorite fictional character?

This kinda reminds me of the Dark Knight Massacre, with that man who wanted to be like the joker.
PSN: Jak1739
I'm always up for Xenoverse battles!
Xenoverse character name: Aros
Race: Earthling

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Did he get a set jail time yet?

irreality
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by irreality » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:05 pm

kei17 wrote: In Japan, on the the first day of a trial for bodily harm, it turned out that the defendant, arrested for cutting at his neighbor with a knife while being high on drugs, claimed that he wanted to make a name for himself by becoming Son Gohan from the Dragon Ball series. He also said that he had been trying to use Kaioken when he attempted to remove the handcuffs during the police investigation. One of the news articles bothered to point out that Gohan does not use Kaioken.
Here I was hoping for a vigilante dressed as the Great Saiyaman. :(

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:56 pm

Damn, this... is... not... funny... LOL. That part of the news about Gohan not using Kaioken in contrast with what happened just cracked me up, sorry. I would have to know Japanese perfectly to read the article as it should be.
Last time here, when the police got stoner who crashed his car against a tree, he was snuffing mud and told them that Jesus will come down and shoot them with lazers and then he started running away doing lazer sounds...
This is on simmilar level.
Theophrastus wrote:...I'm having trouble believing this.

It feels like one of those "Shit, I got caught uuuhh...<popular thing> made me do it! Yeah, that's it! I was trying to re-enact <popular thing>! You should focus on that and how it obviously turned me into a criminal!" kind of things.
Yeah, I think that that guy is not much intelligent as was the horrible case of demented people, who killed the girl they were babysitting. They said that it was because of Mortal Kombat and they re-enacted it by kicking the girl.
Rudiculous. I think he tries to blame Gohan probably.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Blocky

Post by Blocky » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:03 pm

Dang, This sounds like the other news about some girls tried to kill something because of slenderman.
I Wonder the action of DBZ made him do this...

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 pm

The Desert Bandit wrote:This kinda reminds me of the Dark Knight Massacre, with that man who wanted to be like the joker.
This example gets paraded out a lot, but the guy never actually said that. IIRC it's something the press made up/misconstrued. Plus, you'd think if he was going for Joker, he'd have picked a hair dye that wasn't bright orange.
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Maybe he was trying to be the Creeper instead... (although he has green hair... and red back hair)
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

The Desert Bandit
Beyond Newbie

Post by The Desert Bandit » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:16 pm

The Tori-bot wrote:
The Desert Bandit wrote:This kinda reminds me of the Dark Knight Massacre, with that man who wanted to be like the joker.
This example gets paraded out a lot, but the guy never actually said that. IIRC it's something the press made up/misconstrued. Plus, you'd think if he was going for Joker, he'd have picked a hair dye that wasn't bright orange.
Well, I was only going by what I read the papers or saw in the news. If that's not the case, then that's my bad.
PSN: Jak1739
I'm always up for Xenoverse battles!
Xenoverse character name: Aros
Race: Earthling