The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:22 pm

Hero wrote:1. Cell Games SSJ Goku and Gohan vs. Full Power Perfect Cell

2. Buu SSJ Goku vs. FP Perfect Cell

3. Buu SSJ Goku and Buu SSJ Vegeta vs. FP Perfect Cell

4. Buu SSJ2 Vegeta vs. Super Perfect Cell

5. Buu SSJ2 Vegeta vs. CG SSJ2 Gohan
1. They both get slaughtered. Cell was confident in taking on all of the Zet Senshi at once. He was also roughly on par with FPSS Gohan when he was suppressed, and then does a ridiculously huge power up (the anime really embellished that). Super Saiyan 2 power is required to beat Cell IMO.

2. Goku is only "perhaps" greater than FPSS Kid Gohan. He gets stomped.

3. Same as above.

4. Vegeta shouldn't be that close to Kid Gohan, while SPC rivaled Gohan, coupled with Cell's regeneration, skill, and array of techniques, I can't see Vegeta winning here.

5. pre-Majin Vegeta loses in a KKx2 Goku vs. Vegeta type fight, Majin Vegeta beats Kid Gohan in a Handsome Zarbon vs. 24,000 Vegeta type fight.

supercat
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by supercat » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Hero wrote:And here are some fights of my own:

1. Cell Games SSJ Goku and Gohan vs. Full Power Perfect Cell

1. Cell Games SSJ Goku and Gohan vs. Full Power Perfect Cell

After finally realizing that his son does not possess the right mentality to utterly obliterate a vile threat like Cell, Goku consumes a Senzu Bean and prepares himself for combat. Relieved at the prospect of his father having his back, Gohan assumes his fighting stance with a renewed sense of determination. After situating himself right next to his son, Goku puts his hand on his shoulder and gives him an assuring look of acknowledgement. "What do you say we take care of this mess and head home for a nice meal?" he says with a bold look of confidence on his face.

"Sounds good to me dad." replies Gohan with a quick nod.

"Alright then!" yells Goku as he jumps straight into his fighting stance and begins powering up. As Gohan sees the golden aura around his father intensifying, he begins tapping into his own reserve of power.

Glaring at the father son duo with watchful eyes, Cell forms a sinister smile on his face. The kind of smile you would see on the face of a villain who is right on the verge of killing their opponent. "Whether it's two against one or all seven of you against me.." the biological android taunts as he looks over at the other fighters on the cliff through his peripheral vision. "None of you are leaving the Cell Games alive!" he strongly finishes with a harsh husky tone of aggression. "So by all means.. excite me.." he whispers in a spine chilling voice as he slowly positions himself into his fighting stance.

After effortlessly blocking and evading everything both father and son have to dish out, Cell decides it's time to call it a day. He vanishes into thin air as he dodges Goku's last attack, and reappears about twenty feet behind him.

"Dad!!! look out!!" Gohan yells with a face full of panic.

"Whaat?" Goku yells in reaction to his son's warning. However, before he could even fully turn his body, Cell immediately extends one finger out and shoots a Death Beam right at the mighty Saiyan. "hehehe.." he maliciously chuckles as he watches his unsuspecting foe get impaled straight through the chest.

"Ah..." Goku weakly squeals as the deadly beam pierces right through him. With a gaping hole sitting right in the middle of his chest, and his eyes slowly rolling back, he begins lifelessly falling over.

"Hahahaha.." Cell bursts into a nearly uncontrollable bout of laughter. "Now this is a moment Frieza would have died for!" he says mockingly with light chuckles under his breath. Without wasting anymore time, he flies straight at Gohan and knees the traumatized child straight in the jaw. As the boy's body skids across the floor, Cell jumps straight in the air while keeping his eye on his target. "Now here's one from your old teacher boy!" he yells as he fires a Makankosappo straight at the young warrior.

Super Perfect Cell wins after a long and dragged out battle.

With their combined effort, I could see the Saiyan duo possibly securing victory, but Cell still has a pretty decent amount of power on them.

Vegeta incinerates him without any trouble.

Vegeta takes this with moderate levels of difficulty.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Videl (or Mr. Satan) vs. Ghostface

h0kuten
Banned

Post by h0kuten » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:30 pm

Janemba vs Hildegarn

Super Buu (Over-Powered) vs Super Vegetto (Buu)

Buu absorbs the following:

Goku Ssj3 (Wrath of The Dragon)
Hildegarn
Super Janemba
Ultimate Gohan
Gotenks Ssj3
Raging Vegeta Ssj2 (BoG)
Goku Ssj3 (EoZ)

I've Got

Ultimate Buu: 485,000,000,000,000

Vegetto Ssj: 180,000,000,000,000

So he needs Ssj3

Goku Ssj3 (Wratb of The Dragon) vs Raging Vegeta Ssj2 (BoG)

Goku Ssj3 EOZ vs Super Vegetto

Goku Ssj2 EOZ Buuhan

Methuselah

Post by Methuselah » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:12 pm

h0kuten wrote: Goku Ssj3 (Wratb of The Dragon) vs Raging Vegeta Ssj2 (BoG)
If GT is any indication, Dragon Fist lets Goku hit out of his weight class, and since Wrath of the Dragon already has Goku outperforming Ultimate Gohan without it, Goku has the edge.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:39 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:Videl (or Mr. Satan) vs. Ghostface
Videl kicks Ghostfaces' ass... unless another Scream movie is planned. Then Videl is done for.
h0kuten wrote:Janemba vs Hildegarn

Hildegarn
Super Janemba
Ultimate Gohan
Gotenks Ssj3
Raging Vegeta Ssj2 (BoG)
Goku Ssj3 (EoZ)

Goku Ssj2 EOZ Buuhan

- Janemba gets roasted by Hildegarn
- Super Buu (Over-Powered) decimates Super Vegetto
- Rage Boost Vegeta wins easily
- Super Vegetto still one shots Goku
- Buuhan finger flicks Goku

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:55 pm

Lord Beerus wrote: - Super Vegetto still one shots Goku
Aren't you ignoring the newly god achieved powers?

New matches: (equal power, unlimited stamina)

- Android 19 x SSJ Gohan (Cell Games)
- Appule x Yajirobe
- Goku (Saiyan Arc) x Babidi
- King Vegeta x Master Roshi (Max Power)
- Mirai Trunks x Dabura
- Piccolo (Fused With Kami) x Recoome
- Pure Evil Boo x Kid Goku (Choseisui)
- Saibamen x Mecha Freeza
- Seripa x Paikuhan (Weighted)
- Tien x Android 18
- Yamcha x Oozaru Tullece
Last edited by Noah on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:34 am

Noah wrote:

New matches:

- Appule x Yajirobe
- Mirai Trunks x Dabura
- Tenshinhan x Android 18
Why are you trolling?

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:56 am

Zombie wrote:Why are you trolling?
I'm not trolling, compare them as equal power and unlimited stamina
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

supercat

Post by supercat » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:52 am

Hildegarn
Super Janemba
Ultimate Gohan
Gotenks Ssj3
Raging Vegeta Ssj2 (BoG)
Goku Ssj3 (EoZ)

I've Got

Ultimate Buu: 485,000,000,000,000

Vegetto Ssj: 180,000,000,000,000

So he needs Ssj3

Goku Ssj2 EOZ Buuhan
Janemba vs Hildegarn

Hirudegarn viciously slams his tail at Janemba hoping to crush him, but misses by a mile as the mutated ogre swiftly jumps straight up into the air. Seeing an opening, Janemba quickly materializes his sword and slashes out three slices of razor sharp ki at the giant beast. Without enough time to dodge, Hirudegarn takes the brutality of the attack and stumbles backwards. Quickly regaining his balance, he retaliates by unleashing his deadly wave of flames. Unable to deflect the attack Janemba gets incinerated by the relentless heat of the fire.

After traveling through a multitude of timelines and absorbing some of the greatest fighters to have ever existed, Super Buu challenges Vegetto to a rematch. Thinking that he's amassed enough power to obtain victory, the powerful Majin begins taunting his opponent.

"You may have slipped away with luck last time, but that kind of luxury won't present itself a second time." he says with an expression of smugness as he clenches both of his fists out in front of him.

"Ha, that's funny, I think I recall being fed a similar line before." Vegetto replies with a complacent attitude.

"Hmhmhahaha.." Buu laughs in joy as he realizes that his opponent has no idea what's coming his way. "Your arrogance must be clouding your ability to sense power.." he goes on. "Not to worry, I'll make it easier by showcasing a larger portion of my recently gained talents." he concludes as his smirk becomes a look of sternness. He then holds his fists out close to his waist and prepares himself to charge his ki.

Wearing a look of concern as he begins sensing that there may actually be some truth behind what his opponent was saying, Vegetto utters a light grunt and immediately plants his feet firmly on the ground and puts his guard up high. However, before he could analyze the situation further, Buu lets out a loud low pitched yell and surrounds himself with an enormous bubble of greenish blue energy.

"What the hell?!" Vegetto responds with an absolute look of horror as he uses his arms to shield his face from the massive breeze of air coming from his opponent. "That's some serious energy.. Who the hell did he absorb to gain a power like this?!" he asks himself while making sure to keep his guard up.

Buu concludes his awesome display of power by shooting both his arms straight in the air and intensifying his yell. As that happens, his aura amplifies simultaneously and causes a massive explosion. Within seconds the dazzling charge of energy slowly fades away, leaving the vile menace with a subtle glow of bluish green.

Completely awe-struck by the incredible exhibition of energy, Vegetto speechlessly gawks at his opponent. "Not good... this is way worse than I thought... He may have reached a level beyond me.." he thinks to himself wondering how to handle the predicament he was in.

"Are you finally aware of what you've gotten yourself into?" Buu confidently asks as he holds his arms out in front of his chest and flexes his muscles.

"You may have gotten stronger, but.." Vegetto immediately counters while trying to bury obvious signs of fear in hopes of feigning confidence. "I could still annihilate you in a matter of seconds." he goes on as he quickly drops his fists to waist level and begins encompassing himself in a beautiful golden aura. Immediately after, both his spiky black hair and his eyebrows turn blond, while his irises assume the color green.

"What say we do this for old times sake Buu?" asks Vegetto as he crouches down a few inches, and positions his left leg in front of his right while putting both his arms up close to his face.

"Gladly..." replies Buu with a malevolent snicker, as he too crouches, and puts his left arm in front of his face while slightly pulling back his right arm all the way behind his ear.

After casually blocking Vegetto's attacks, Buu retaliates by decking the Saiyan in the face and grabbing him by the shoulders with both hands. He then abruptly drives his knee into his torso shortly before grabbing him by the hair. With a sinister chuckle, the vile menace pulls the Saiyan down by his hair and slams his face onto his knee. Needless to say, the once unbeatable fusion finally meets his match..

A happy day for Vegeta as he finally crushes his rival.

Goku Ssj2 EOZ Buuhan

Buuhan wins effortlessly.

Alex9196
Beyond Newbie

Post by Alex9196 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:32 am

Noah wrote:

- Appule x Yajirobe
- Mirai Trunks x Dabura
If you compare someone with equal power and "unlimited stamina" (which isn't possible), you are basically comparing who has the better techniques. So basically I am gonna say who is gonna win IMO just based on skills. If you ment something else Noah, then say so.

SSJ Gohan
Appule
Goku (not even a fight, since Babidi doesn't know how to fight at all as far as I know.)
Roshi
Piccolo
Pure evil Buu
Mecha Freeza
Android 18
Yamcha

I left out the one with Mirai Trunks because I dont know what it means, and the one with Paikuhan, because I dont know who Seripa is. But regardless, what will weighted clothes do if they are the same in power anyway? Or are you saying they are the same in power and the weights ultimately make Paikuhan weaker than the other one?

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by In Brightest Day » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:44 am

A few more fights here:

- Aka vs. Android #18.
- Android #13, #14 & #15 vs. King Cold, Cooler and Freeza.
- General Rild vs. Uub (beginning of GT) and Ledgic.
- Son Goku (Namek) vs. Lord Chilled.
- Tenshinhan (Trunks arc) vs. Yamcha (Android arc).

Captain Space

Post by Captain Space » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:42 am

Goku Ssj2 EOZ Buuhan
I'm inclined to believe that Anything Gogeta Does > Dragon Fist, so tentatively Janemba?

Also inclined to believe that Beerus' punch > Dragon Fist, so Vegeta, but again...tentatively, hard to say.

Vegetto. If this is SSJ3 EoZ Goku, clearly it's not god-powered Goku since he doesn't use SSJ2/3 anymore.

Buuhan, for the same reason.
Noah wrote:

- Appule x Yajirobe
- Mirai Trunks x Dabura
-Can Gohan's energy be drained if he has "unlimited stamina" here? If so, 19. If not, Gohan.
-Yajirobe; he's skilled enough to do that whole samurai 'draw-and-strike' instant-kill thing.
-Goku, with better reflexes, punches Babidi once and Babidi passes out from the pain.
-Trunks starts with an advantage; Dabura couldn't have been that good with a sword, if out-of-practice Gohan could pull a barehanded blade catch on him. But Dabura eventually wins due to fire breath, minor magic, stone spit, that kinda thing.
-Piccolo. Just a far superior fighter.
-Goku whales on Buu for ages but is unable to finish him, then Buu absorbs him.
-Freeza presumably knows how Saibamen work; spams telekinesis and such to keep his distance and wins.
-Probably Paikuhan, he's up against a natural warrior sure, but he's had thousands of years of martial-arts training.
-Tenshinhan is probably one of the most skilled of the main cast, so he wins. Also plenty of non-power-related techniques.
-If power is equal, Tullece's size is just a disadvantage, so Yamcha.
Alex9196 wrote:
I left out the one with Mirai Trunks because I dont know what it means, and the one with Paikuhan, because I dont know who Seripa is. But regardless, what will weighted clothes do if they are the same in power anyway? Or are you saying they are the same in power and the weights ultimately make Paikuhan weaker than the other one?
Mirai Trunks = Future Trunks

Seripa = the girl saiyan in Bardock's team (I think if I type her English-dub name--y'know, starts with an 'F'--it'll get autocorrected to "Seripa")
In Brightest Day wrote:A few more fights here:

- Aka vs. Android #18.
-Aka handed a worse beatdown to the base kids than 18 did, and that was post-RoSaT, so I guess Aka (and his ultimate move gave even base Gotenks some trouble deflecting it).
-None of those guys were able to trouble Future Trunks/Yardrat-Goku (I assume)/Namek-SSJ-Goku, whereas #13 did pretty well against android-arc Goku (and I think that movie had him above android-arc Vegeta), so the androids I guess. Though 14 and 15 might get trashed and Super 13 might be necessitated to win.
-No idea (haven't seen much of GT).
-Goku; I can't imagine Chilled being much more than 1st form Freeza's level if that. (But I guess Chilled wins if this is Goku when he first arrives on Namek. If it's vs.-Freeza Goku or SSJ Goku, then Goku wins.)
-I...don't know what the difference was between them at that point, so I dunno.
"Actually I didn’t know what Bulma’s real hair color was" --Toriyama

Alex9196
Beyond Newbie

Post by Alex9196 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:12 am

@Captain Space

Oh, so Seripa is Fash a, I thought Mirai Trunks is from Xenoverse, where he was possesed.

But it is hard to say if Seripa would lose in a fight where it comes down to techniques, because if I remember correctly, she was never seen fighting in the whole special.

Captain Space

Post by Captain Space » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:37 am

Alex9196 wrote:@Captain Space

Oh, so Seripa is Fash a, I thought Mirai Trunks is from Xenoverse, where he was possesed.

But it is hard to say if Seripa would lose in a fight where it comes down to techniques, because if I remember correctly, she was never seen fighting in the whole special.
I mean, based on the portrayal of that whole squad...I guess it basically comes down to "Paikuhan vs. an average to slightly above average saiyan warrior".

EDIT: Oh, and in my above post I forgot about the (strength equal, unlimited stamina) Roshi vs. King Vegeta match-up; I'd give it to Roshi.
"Actually I didn’t know what Bulma’s real hair color was" --Toriyama

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:29 am

In Brightest Day wrote:A few more fights here:

- Aka vs. Android #18.
- Aka trashes #18.
- The Androids run havoc on the Frost Demon family.
- Rild, easily.
- Goku stomps Chilled. Considering that SSJ Bardock was able to beat the crap out of him.
- Hmm... I have a feeling in my gut that Yamcha would edge this.

Alex9196
Beyond Newbie

Post by Alex9196 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:47 am

Captain Space wrote:
Alex9196 wrote:@Captain Space

I mean, based on the portrayal of that whole squad...I guess it basically comes down to "Paikuhan vs. an average to slightly above average saiyan warrior".

EDIT: Oh, and in my above post I forgot about the (strength equal, unlimited stamina) Roshi vs. King Vegeta match-up; I'd give it to Roshi.
Yes, she was portrayed as average, or slightly above average, but maybe she was just average overall because she wasn't so strong, but had an excellent technique. There is very little info about her, not enough to make a matchup that comes down to technique.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:05 am

Alex9196 wrote:I left out the one with Mirai Trunks because I dont know what it means, and the one with Paikuhan, because I dont know who Seripa is. But regardless, what will weighted clothes do if they are the same in power anyway? Or are you saying they are the same in power and the weights ultimately make Paikuhan weaker than the other one?
Mirai Trunks it is Future Trunks, that's Seripa

Yes, you got that. In this case the weighted clothes hinders a little for him.
Captain Space wrote:- Can Gohan's energy be drained if he has "unlimited stamina" here? If so, 19. If not, Gohan.
Yes, it can.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Hero
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hero » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:21 pm

Here's one more since I've always to see other people's opinion on this:

SSJ Goten (Pre) Gauntlet!

1. 100% Frieza
2. SSJ Goku (Yardarat)
3. Android 18
4. Android 16
5. Semi- Perfect Cell
6. ASSJ Vegeta
7. USSJ Trunks
8. SSJ Vegeta (Cell Games)
9. Cell Junior
10. SSJ Goku (Cell Games)
11. SSJ Gohan (Cell Games)

Where do you have him losing? I have Goten beating Semi- Perfect Cell with ease but losing to ASSJ/ "Super" Vegeta.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Hero wrote:Here's one more since I've always to see other people's opinion on this:

SSJ Goten (Pre) Gauntlet!

1. 100% Freeza
2. SSJ Goku (Yardarat)
3. Android 18
4. Android 16
5. Semi- Perfect Cell
6. ASSJ Vegeta
7. USSJ Trunks
8. SSJ Vegeta (Cell Games)
9. Cell Junior
10. SSJ Goku (Cell Games)
11. SSJ Gohan (Cell Games)

Where do you have him losing? I have Goten beating Semi- Perfect Cell with ease but losing to ASSJ/ "Super" Vegeta.
SSJ Goten made SSJ Adult Gohan sweat, whom I have slightly weaker than SSJ Goku (Cell Games). Boy easily beats everyone till Goku then gets spanked by his daddy.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.