Doujinshi Search

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CappuccinoXNyanPasu
Location: Somewhere in New England (Between N.Y, M.A, and R.I)

Doujinshi Search

Post by CappuccinoXNyanPasu » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me find some Doujinshi's: (I will accept anything! Scans, Books, etc)

See, my favorite character is Gohan, especially the younger Gohan (Saiyan Saga-Cell Saga Arcs). I wanted to find some doujinshi circling around him but only found a few. I would like if anyone could please share some they found. However, I request some acknowledgements before you can make some recommendations:

- I really don't like any material for a mature audience. Please do not recommend sexual content. If it is Mature, but doesn't include sexual content, please recommend.
-I'm not into Yaoi. Just not my cup of tea. I plead with of you not to recommend Yaoi content. However, I remember reading a doujinshi entitled as 'My Warrior Training', and it was considered a Shounen Ai, but it wasn't really. The only parts that really appealed to that type of genre was Trunk's (and maybe the others), so called fetish for young Gohan. No romance, just weird comedy. So things like that.

Thank You!

PS: I don't mind untranslated material either.
"When their quest began, they were just children; but they soon grew into heroes. When the world needed saving, eight kids answered the call. One ball, that's how it all began."
~ Master Roshi