DragonBall Z Abridged

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZMerciter2005
Not-So-Newbie

Re: DragonBall Z Abridged

Post by DBZMerciter2005 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:23 pm

BlazingBarrrager wrote:
Daisetsu wrote:One or more people flagged it as spam and Youtube's automatic system removed the video without confirming anything with anyone. In other words, trolls abusing the system.

At the very least, the episode is still up on the TFS site.
Good thing I saved the episode on my PC as well. Blazing: 1. Trollers: 0
Ditto. I have a playlist with the full series for when I don't want to use up bandwith to watch the show. Hopefully 50 goes back up soon or else those that missed it (and don't go to the website) will be confused when 51 is released.
Imp. Cell: "Do you think you're being CUTE?"
SSJ Vegeta: "Bitch, I'm adorable."
~ TFS DBZA Episode 50

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:31 pm

They can just watch it on the TFS site
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:34 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:They can just watch it on the TFS site
Not accessible to everyone and makes it harder to reach new audience. People use youtube in their daily life, not TFS site.
There's also the problem with the video player in their site. A lot of fans, can't see the episodes there because the video won't load properly. While on youtube, everyone can see them without problem.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

DBGT101
Patreon Supporter

Post by DBGT101 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:25 am

just looked. if it was taken down, it's back now.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:41 am

Confirmed. And it didn't lose any stats. :D
Great.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:04 pm

Why do I get the feeling that once Trunks uses Super Saiyan Grade 3 against Cell we're going to get a lot of steroid jokes? XD

The Monkey King
Advanced Regular

Post by The Monkey King » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:32 am

When Cell was having his tantrum 'I wanna be perfect I wanna!' I thought Vegeta was going to empathize with him because it's like how he transformed into a super saiyan in the abridged version and that's why he lets him become perfect.

But instead he kicks him in the face :lol:

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:17 am

The Monkey King wrote:... Vegeta ... empathize ...
I don't think so :lol:

Lunatic Fringe
Regular

Post by Lunatic Fringe » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:02 pm

jcogginsa
Advanced Regular

Post by jcogginsa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:36 pm

cool.
speaking of, will FF7 machinabridged have episode breakdowns?

DBZMerciter2005
Not-So-Newbie

Post by DBZMerciter2005 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:58 pm

I'm surprised that they were surprised by the fan's agreement with Goku. I had never thought of it before but once he brought it up I thought "oh yeah totally why didn't Gohan turn SSJ either?"

I always love episode break downs for the visual edits and fun facts sections. There is always a reference or two I missed or a scene I didn't recognize they rotobrushed (which is great). I'm really looking forward to episode 51 but that'll be a couple of months with movie 7 coming out first.
Imp. Cell: "Do you think you're being CUTE?"
SSJ Vegeta: "Bitch, I'm adorable."
~ TFS DBZA Episode 50

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:11 am

DBZMerciter2005 wrote:I'm surprised that they were surprised by the fan's agreement with Goku. I had never thought of it before but once he brought it up I thought "oh yeah totally why didn't Gohan turn SSJ either?"

I always love episode break downs for the visual edits and fun facts sections. There is always a reference or two I missed or a scene I didn't recognize they rotobrushed (which is great). I'm really looking forward to episode 51 but that'll be a couple of months with movie 7 coming out first.
He didn't go super saiyan because he didn't have enough power, was scared and because Toriyama said so.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:49 pm

Not to go too far off topic, but I just wanted to say that even as a guy who's point of reference for Final Fantasy VII is...spotty...at best (I've played until like a certain elevator's fight in the original game, have seen Advent Children, and played most of the Kingdom Hearts, but that's about it), I still absolutely love what you've been doing with that Macinabridged so far. I only just checked it out yesterday, but I'm going to have to start trying to follow it more closely now. :lol:
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:06 am

The episode was really good, btw :D Little bit shorter than usual, but i don't mind. Also, nice job for the new thumbnails, it looks much more organised and professional now.

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:Not to go too far off topic, but I just wanted to say that even as a guy who's point of reference for Final Fantasy VII is...spotty...at best (I've played until like a certain elevator's fight in the original game, have seen Advent Children, and played most of the Kingdom Hearts, but that's about it), I still absolutely love what you've been doing with that Macinabridged so far. I only just checked it out yesterday, but I'm going to have to start trying to follow it more closely now. :lol:
I've fell in love with it too because there's hardly a moment in each episode where I don't laugh. I am curious as to how they're making this within the game though.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Dumplin finale - http://teamfourstar.com/video/tfs-plays ... se-finale/

I am going to miss this series so much. Wonderful finale.

Now I'm hoping we get a Xenoverse 2 if only for more Adventures of Dumplin.

Also, I searched "Dumplin" on twitter; apparently there's a YA novel called "Dumplin" that just came out. It's a bestseller in Canada.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:32 am

When i finally get Xenoverse, i have to watch Dumplin :) I know I'm Captain Obvious, but you guys really grew over the years, to be able to afford professional voice actors, like Sarah Ann Williams (Tifa) and Amber Lee Connors (#18) Congratulations, and keep being awesome. Looking forward for original DB, and even GT :)
Last edited by coola on Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:47 am

Chuquita wrote:Dumplin finale - http://teamfourstar.com/video/tfs-plays ... se-finale/

I am going to miss this series so much. Wonderful finale.
Dumplin's XV adventures may be done, but the Demon God capable of killing people from beyond the internet will continue to live on. Also that static shot of Dumplin's stare while he changed outfits was classic.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:15 pm

I was kind of hoping the series would end with a Dumplin victory rather than another defeat.

Honestly if they just increased his stats a bit more and gave him better attacks he could clear most of these missions they were having trouble with.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:58 pm

coola wrote:When i finally get Xenoverse, i have to watch Dumplin :) I know I'm Captain Obvious, but you guys really grew over the years, to be able to afford professional voice actors, like Sarah Ann Williams (Tifa) and Amber Lee Connors (#18) Congratulations, and keep being awesome. Looking forward for original DB, and even GT :)
18 is really hot <3