In reply to VegettoEX in Dragonball Animation Legend thread-

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Blitzen
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

In reply to VegettoEX in Dragonball Animation Legend thread-

Post by Blitzen » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:39 am

Webmastah NUMBAH WUNNNNNN!!!! wrote:"The rest of you should be absolutely and disgustingly ashamed of yourselves."
HAhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaa

hahahahaha
hahahaha

Jesus christ you're a fucking faggot. Just want you to know that.
I have half a mind to ban the lot of you right now.
Do it, and we'll start up a better forum, one that has blackjack, and hookers. And awful Futurama references.

I'm serious. Ban everyone. And then you can have a small, little forum-dom of you and a few select posters who post about Goku appearing in a magazine and then sucking your webmaster dick for putting another anal-retentive fanboy word filter on.

You sicken me. Like, relativley speaking, that is.

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:46 am

PM PLZ.

-Corey

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:15 pm

Though I rarely say this, EX does have a point. This is a Dragonball related forum, nothing else. I cant believe I'm saying this, but lashing out insults is childish. This isnt a middle school cafeteria.

b_boult
Beyond Newbie

Post by b_boult » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:28 pm

VegettoEX is a faggot but then again so are you for assuming you could make a forum better than one that's been established for approaching 10 years.

Mr.Piccolo
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Mr.Piccolo » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:30 pm

So its understood that gay people can't run a forum or a website? :roll: (No offense) Blitzen, why waste the effort? If you don't like this place, just don't go here anymore. You're just going out of your way to make yourself look like a child. For what, the last word? :?

P.S. Shouldn't this be in the other General Discussion thread? If you are going to rant, do it in an organized way. :roll: Sorry, I couldn't resist.. :)
-Rick
(Soon, two-faced, full of crap posts will follow, "kids". Christ..)
Last edited by Mr.Piccolo on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[size=92][b][url=http://www.freewebs.com/rickistheboss/][RICKisBOSS][/url] | [/b] [color=green][b][Green Team][/color][/b] [b]|[/b] [b][url=http://db.schuby.org/daizex/viewtopic.php?t=4512][R29 DUB][/url][/b] [b]| [url=http://][DBRPG][/url][/b]
You can call me Rick because I'm not actually Piccolo.
I missed out on all of the DB Movie fun, huh?[quote]Point blank: it's gonna suck if you want it to. Personally, I'm seeing it as a comedy.[/quote][/size]

MajinVejitaXV

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:32 pm

b_boult wrote:VegettoEX is a faggot but then again so are you for assuming you could make a forum better than one that's been established for approaching 10 years.
Uh, the forums themselves haven't been around nearly that long. Hell, before this the site used to have a chaotic message board community which accounts for Mike's strict rules.

Again, this is something that should be approached via PM anyway.

-Corey

b_boult
Beyond Newbie

Post by b_boult » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:43 pm

MajinVejitaXV wrote:Uh, the forums themselves haven't been around nearly that long. Hell, before this the site used to have a chaotic message board community which accounts for Mike's strict rules.
Well I meant the whole PROJECT in general really but fair enough point taken.

Humpski
Regular

Post by Humpski » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:25 pm

:roll:

*Shoots Blitzen with a beam of pure concentrated happiness*
BE HAPPY!
Check out our home made films!
Lots of martial arts action and comedy.
http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=HumpskiProductions

landoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by landoku » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:29 pm

SOOOOOOOO most of you DONT like EX??? I thought everyone liked him. :shock: Blitzen is a pretty old member here and for him to get that pissed...WOW! I dont really care for EX either but man that was harsh...even though he deserves it, hes been an ass to me once or twice...even banned me once under the name of "Landku." Still....OUCH! *lol*

Steven Perry
Advanced Regular

Post by Steven Perry » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:39 pm

Blitzen... I... err... think you should watch yourself. :shock: EX ain't gonna be too happy about this!

*Runs*
XBL: CallyMan90 | YouTube | DeviantART

~ LAST SURVIVING MEMBER OF ROOM 29 ~

b_boult
Beyond Newbie

Post by b_boult » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:53 pm

landoku wrote:SOOOOOOOO most of you DONT like EX??? I thought everyone liked him. :shock: Blitzen is a pretty old member here and for him to get that pissed...WOW! I dont really care for EX either but man that was harsh...even though he deserves it, hes been an ass to me once or twice...even banned me once under the name of "Landku." Still....OUCH! *lol*
Yes believe it or not some of us don't like him but we're not whiney faggots about it. This was painful to read and I hope you get banned.

landoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by landoku » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:06 pm

b_boult wrote:
landoku wrote:SOOOOOOOO most of you DONT like EX??? I thought everyone liked him. :shock: Blitzen is a pretty old member here and for him to get that pissed...WOW! I dont really care for EX either but man that was harsh...even though he deserves it, hes been an ass to me once or twice...even banned me once under the name of "Landku." Still....OUCH! *lol*
Yes believe it or not some of us don't like him but we're not whiney faggots about it. This was painful to read and I hope you get banned.
Why should I get banned? I didnt do anything wrong. :?

Sebastian (SB)
Advanced Regular

Post by Sebastian (SB) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:07 pm

......Why are you here? If you can't respect other opinions (or respect others in general) & merely put up with them then you don't deserve to be here. I may not like what some of you say, but I least try to have some mutual respect unless a line is crossed. I believe this is said in the rules to some extent.
VegettoEX wrote: Be respectful of your peers. There are people of many different nationalities, ethnicities, sexualities, etc. If someone's factually incorrect, don't be afraid to correct them... but be nice about it. In turn, don't be a jerk if someone corrects you on something. Believe it or not, you don't know everything there is to know! Your opinions must be expressed with civility.
I understand this is a rule a lot of us may have a hard time following, but Blitzen, you have been here for a very long while & this isn't the first time something like this has occured, but I feel now you're taking a certain measure. As a fellow forum member, please be a little more cautious of what you say. Thanks
XBL Gamertag: Dragon Piece
Send me a message letting me know who you are
[quote="penguintruth"]In the case of the Mountain Dew, the DBZ dub is like drinking Mountain Dew and thinking, "I sure do love Coca Cola!"[/quote]

Son Gohan

Post by Son Gohan » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:36 pm

Lock? Ban?

Snail

Post by Snail » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:41 pm

Learn how to have some self-control, and some respect. You know, there are some here at daizex who seem to have a little attitude problem. Little idiots who can't keep their godamn mouth shut when they can't have things their way.

Olivier Hague
I Live Here

Re: In reply to VegettoEX in Dragonball Animation Legend thr

Post by Olivier Hague » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:26 pm

Blitzen wrote:fucking faggot
b_boult wrote:whiney faggots
OK. I wouldn't miss you, guys.

MajinVejitaXV

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:27 pm

Learn how to have some self-control, and some respect. You know, there are some here at daizex who seem to have a little attitude problem. Little idiots who can't keep their godamn mouth shut when they can't have things their way.
Amen. It's fucking embarassing and while I might not agree with every move that Mike makes, it's his forum and if you don't like it you can go to FUNimation's site or some other place that pales in comparison.

-Corey

Kirbopher
Regular

Post by Kirbopher » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:42 pm

Hyuk hyuk hyuk. Forums are so amusing.

I agree with the statement of if you don't enjoy something, you don't have to be around for it. Don't like the forum? Don't go to the forum, simple as that. Throwing a shitfit and thinking that you're going to get some sort of pride or ego-boost out of it will accomplish nothing.

...I still find it odd why people seem to always resort to homosexually derrogative terms as the ultimate put-down for EVERYTHING. "You're gay!" "You're a fag!" "You're queer!"...o...kay? Your point?

One of these days you're gonna say something like that in the wrong place, and a big muscley "faggot" is gonna pound the everloving SHIT out of you for offending him. Homophobes are so NOT amusing.

EDIT: Yanno, now that I think about it, I also wouldn't be at all surprised if this is some sort of cheapass attempt to be 'immortalized' in Fandom Theater on the podcast. I can safely assume any responses from this thread are going to be the only attention you get out of this entire thing.

Mayuri Furiza Kurotsuchi
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mayuri Furiza Kurotsuchi » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:48 pm

I think I'm just gonna watch this from the sidelines, and not join in at all.

Deus ex Machina

Post by Deus ex Machina » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:54 pm

Mayuri Furiza Kurotsuchi wrote:I think I'm just gonna watch this from the sidelines, and not join in at all.
Then er...why did you bother to post here at all? Most people who watch from the side lines do just that, watch. :P