"Super DragonBall Z" Help Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bluebolt
Not-So-Newbie

Re: "Super DragonBall Z" Help Thread

Post by Bluebolt » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:43 am

Anyone know where I can find a FULL movelist for the additional home console characters? I've tried but I can only find the arcade only variants. Thank you in advance. P.S. Specifically looking for Adult Gohan.
DORYA!

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Bluebolt, GameFAQ's has those.

Two questions, first off, how the heck to I land after my character is airborne? Seriously, I press all the freaking buttons and I've tried a bunch of commands, all for naught. I end up either using a homing attack or waiting until the energy is spent.
Secondly, Iced pointed out to me that Dragon Ball wiki says you can unlock Tenshinhan's Kikoho as an inherited move, although I very much doubt the veracity of this claim, anyone has a clue if this is true and if it is, how to unlock it?

Edit: Never mind, found out how to land and realize that there is no space for any other moves. So they're talking out of their asses again. They also claim to be possible to go all the way down to Hell from the Check-In Station, all you can do is go down to a middle point, which as far as I know is completely new in the franchise.

Anyway, am having problems pulling the Rogafufuken, any tips? It feels like it has a very hard to pull timing to it, at least to pull the complete set of moves.

Edit: Okay, Maou Rebirth Ranbu beats it in terms of being hard to pull. I cannot pull it at all. Although PlayStations shitty controller does not help either.

I've been extensively playing this game so if anyone at all has any questions please ask away.

SSJ3Metaridley

Post by SSJ3Metaridley » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:39 pm

Hey, i have a question about the Dragon Finishers.

I play this game a few weeks and i still don't get it, how activate the DF's?

Arcarde with all Characters (without continue) is done.
Every Wish for the DF Characters is unlocked and wished (Goku, Teen Gohan, Cell, Frieza, Vegeta, Majin Vegeta)
Now in the battle, it must be the final round and full energy gauge and the enemy need 10% or lower lifebar (Internet/Google say it).
Then, the DF should be appear in the command list, but this isn't happening.

What is wrong? I have full skilled Character Cards with a finisher (Goku Spirit Bomb, Vegeta Final Flash, etc.) Is that the mistake?

I hope i don't make grammar mistakes, i'm not from the US or UK :(

Quebaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Quebaz » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:47 pm

I can't check right now cause I don't have the PS2 in my room, but once you've wished any one of DFs, it should always be in the command list of said character.
A LUZ INFINITA!
Steam: Quebaz
PSN: BSSJ3
Tumblr

SSJ3Metaridley

Post by SSJ3Metaridley » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:08 pm

I can't check right now cause I don't have the PS2 in my room, but once you've wished any one of DFs, it should always be in the command list of said character.
This is my problem, i have for all characters the DF, but it doesn't appear in battle in the c.list .

I check Shenlongs Wishlist, is it normal that the DF Option is still available when i have already wished?

Quebaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Quebaz » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:35 pm

It should be locked out, meaning if you can wish for it again, it might be because you really didn't wish for it the first time, maybe it's a save issue?
A LUZ INFINITA!
Steam: Quebaz
PSN: BSSJ3
Tumblr

SSJ3Metaridley

Post by SSJ3Metaridley » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:14 pm

LOL I found the Problem, seems it's my memory card

i copied my save to a other MC and then i try again a DF from Shenron -> now i have the DF in the C.List - strange