The episode was too enjoyable for me to dislike powerscaling, but I'll give it a go.
===
17 was stated to still be holding back when Goku went SSB and was holding back, and Goku didn't really intend to turn SSB either.
Given how easily 17 could match SS Goku while holding back, he's at least stronger than that level. Let's say that since SSB is a more stable form than SS2 or SS3, turning into that is much more controllable than the other two forms, since it's a variation of the standard SS.
I'd say that Goku's current SS2 level, possibly even SS3, is the most sensible. Bear in mind, this is with the upper echelons of
Buu Saga power levels in base form. He might be equal to the initial Goku Black that fought Future Trunks.
===
As an aside, everyone goes on about the characters' powerscaling, but here I am wondering how strong that Minotaurus is! The bugger smashed through a solid cave wall and made an entrance through to the beach! That's gotta be some serious muscle in that monster's body!
If this were
Spacebattles, I'm sure some folks could properly do the calcs on that
