- Z Warriors (Movie 8) (Piccolo, SSJG2 Vegeta, SSJG2 Trunks, FPSSJ Goku, and FPSSJ Gohan) vs. Restricted Super Saiyan Broly (Movie 8)
Super Bojack (Movie 9) vs. Super Saiyan Broly (Movie 10)
Base Gohan (Android Saga) vs. Base Future Gohan (1 Arm)
East Kaioshin vs. Super Saiyan Trunks and Super Saiyan Goten (Both Pre and Post ROSAT)
The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
- Darkron2151
- Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 467
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:04 pm
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I've been slackin' with the Match-ups lately, so let's throw in some!!
Last edited by Darkron2151 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Realistically, Yamcha sneezes and kills Yajirobe.
Broly. They may be fairly even depending on how you view SSJ2 Gohan's strength in his various ages, but Broly is far tankier.
Future Gohan deletes his younger self from history.
The kids found a new playtoy.
Z Warriors stompDarkron2151 wrote:I've been slackin' with the Match-ups lately, so let's throw in some!!
- Z Warriors (Movie 8) (Piccolo, SSJG2 Vegeta, SSJG2 Trunks, FPSSJ Goku, and FPSSJ Gohan) vs. Restricted Super Saiyan Broli (Movie 8)
Super Bojack (Movie 9) vs. Super Saiyan Broli (Movie 10)
Base Gohan (Android Saga) vs. Base Future Gohan (1 Arm)
East Kaioshin vs. Super Saiyan Trunks and Super Saiyan Goten (Both Pre and Post ROSAT)
Broly. They may be fairly even depending on how you view SSJ2 Gohan's strength in his various ages, but Broly is far tankier.
Future Gohan deletes his younger self from history.
The kids found a new playtoy.
- RandomGuy96
- Kicks it Old-School
- Posts: 8881
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm
- Location: San Diego, California, USA
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
For a more serious answer on Yajirobe vs Yamcha: Yajirobe should be a good chunk stronger, even assuming the difference between his Daimao arc self and BOZ self is very minimal compared to everyone else's gains, especially Yamcha's (he should have at least gotten moderately stronger, though). Something like going from 170 to 200. Combine that with the fact that Yajirobe has his sword, and is a dirty fighter while Yamcha is an arrogant one, and he should be able to win. Yamcha has no skill; he just has generic ki blasts of varying shape (the Sokidan and Kamehameha don't actually seem any stronger than generic attacks, and in fact can look weaker), and he likely can't fly. I don't think anything in his arsenal is going to make up for the sword + power advantage Yajirobe has.
I have them as equals. I guess Bojack would take it, he doesn't seem to be as dumb as Broly.
Android arc Gohan. No real reason, that's just where he power scaled for me.
Kaioshin can't take both of them at the same time, but he can take either one on one, pre or post ROSAT (I think the difference in power before and after the training is close to non-existent).
Which one? The one that fought more or less evenly with base Goku, or the one that tanked Super Vegeta? The latter gets barely taken down via teamwork. The former gets eviscerated by anyone.Darkron2151 wrote:I've been slackin' with the Match-ups lately, so let's throw in some!!
- Z Warriors (Movie
(Piccolo, SSJG2 Vegeta, SSJG2 Trunks, FPSSJ Goku, and FPSSJ Gohan) vs. Restricted Super Saiyan Broli (Movie
Super Bojack (Movie 9) vs. Super Saiyan Broli (Movie 10)
Base Gohan (Android Saga) vs. Base Future Gohan (1 Arm)
East Kaioshin vs. Super Saiyan Trunks and Super Saiyan Goten (Both Pre and Post ROSAT)
I have them as equals. I guess Bojack would take it, he doesn't seem to be as dumb as Broly.
Android arc Gohan. No real reason, that's just where he power scaled for me.
Kaioshin can't take both of them at the same time, but he can take either one on one, pre or post ROSAT (I think the difference in power before and after the training is close to non-existent).
Last edited by RandomGuy96 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Monkey King wrote:It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWokeRandomGuy96 wrote:He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I think that Gohan didn't surpass Future Gohan until his training in the RoSaT, so I'd say Future Gohan wins even with just 1 arm.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!
- Angelus
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1971
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am
- Location: Dragonball Multiverse
- Contact:
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
USSJ Future Trunks (the really bulked up form) VS Future 17, 18, and Imperfect Cell (Cell won't absorb 17, and 18 in this fight)
(Will his bulk up form weigh his speed down too much?)
Vegeta (Post-Dende Healing on Namek) VS 3rd Form Frieza (Shortly after beating Piccolo)
(Just checking... when Vegeta was feeling like a super saiyan and was fighting final form Frieza on Namek, shortly before Goku full recovered from the healing tank, Frieza was only using 1% of his final form's full power right?)
(Will his bulk up form weigh his speed down too much?)
Vegeta (Post-Dende Healing on Namek) VS 3rd Form Frieza (Shortly after beating Piccolo)
(Just checking... when Vegeta was feeling like a super saiyan and was fighting final form Frieza on Namek, shortly before Goku full recovered from the healing tank, Frieza was only using 1% of his final form's full power right?)
- Darkron2151
- Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 467
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:04 pm
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I'm guessing you mean Super Saiyan Grade 3 (doesn't really matter I guess)? Trunks just shoots ki blasts at all of them and they die instantly. Heck, even with his speed reduction, he can't be THAT slow to where he can't catch a couple Androids and Cell in his LOWEST FORM. This will probably resemble the stomp that Broli did against the Z Warriors in Movie 8, except Future Trunks actually finishes his opponents.Angelus wrote:USSJ Future Trunks (the really bulked up form) VS Future 17, 18, and Imperfect Cell (Cell won't absorb 17, and 18 in this fight)
(Will his bulk up form weigh his speed down too much?)
The 1% Power thing is a dub-line. It is nowhere stated in the manga nor would it make sense considering his 1% power would be around the same strength as his Second Form. I'd say he was using ~3% of his power when he was fighting both Goku and Vegeta, as he had a small, yet noticeable advantage against Goku but completely stomped Vegeta.Vegeta (Post-Dende Healing on Namek) VS 3rd Form Freeza (Shortly after beating Piccolo)
(Just checking... when Vegeta was feeling like a super saiyan and was fighting final form Freeza on Namek, shortly before Goku full recovered from the healing tank, Freeza was only using 1% of his final form's full power right?)
Now, since Vegeta can sense energy at this point, and knew full well how strong Third Form Freeza was at that point, yet was confident in his "Super Saiyan" powers to beat him, I'd make him quite a bit stronger. Then Freeza Transforms, yet Vegeta still strokes his ego on how he can beat Freeza now, and then gets wrecked. But Freeza's final transformation was implied to be quite a bit stronger than his Third Form or even the forms prior. So I'd put them as such:
- Fourth (True) Form Freeza (Heavily Suppressed)>Base Goku (Zenkai)>>Base Vegeta (Zenkai)>Third Form Freeza
- ZombieVito
- Banned
- Posts: 6222
- Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
SSJ Future Gohan (one arm) vs Namek SSJ Goku
- Darkron2151
- Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 467
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:04 pm
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I'd give it to Gohan in this case. 2 Armed Gohan however would not be so fortunate, as I have quite the gap between the two due to the Zenkai and what's been implied by Future Android 17.Zombie wrote:SSJ Future Gohan (one arm) vs Namek SSJ Goku
- Super Saiyan Turlast x4
- I Live Here
- Posts: 3411
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:45 am
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I think Gohan's strong enough to handle Goku at this point.
"First I whip it out! Then I thrust it! With great force! Every angle...! It penetrates! Until...! With great strength...! I... ram it in! In the end... We are all satisfied... And you are set free...!" ~Dante~
- RandomGuy96
- Kicks it Old-School
- Posts: 8881
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm
- Location: San Diego, California, USA
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I give it to Goku. They would be at similar levels of power, but Goku is obviously the better fighter. More importantly... he has two arms.Zombie wrote:SSJ Future Gohan (one arm) vs Namek SSJ Goku
Last edited by RandomGuy96 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Monkey King wrote:It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWokeRandomGuy96 wrote:He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
So why do you give it to Gohan, then?RandomGuy96 wrote:I give it to Gohan. They would be at similar levels of power, but Goku is obviously the better fighter. More importantly... he has two arms.Zombie wrote:SSJ Future Gohan (one arm) vs Namek SSJ Goku
- RandomGuy96
- Kicks it Old-School
- Posts: 8881
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm
- Location: San Diego, California, USA
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I don't... that was a mistake.dbgtFO wrote:So why do you give it to Gohan, then?RandomGuy96 wrote:I give it to Gohan. They would be at similar levels of power, but Goku is obviously the better fighter. More importantly... he has two arms.Zombie wrote:SSJ Future Gohan (one arm) vs Namek SSJ Goku
The Monkey King wrote:It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWokeRandomGuy96 wrote:He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I agree.RandomGuy96 wrote:I give it to Goku. They would be at similar levels of power, but Goku is obviously the better fighter. More importantly... he has two arms.
On another note: how do you think future Trunks(when he first arrived on earth and fought Mecha-Frieza) compares to his master, future Gohan? If there was much of a difference between them, I'm curious why you think so.
- ZombieVito
- Banned
- Posts: 6222
- Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I always gave a small lead to Trunks.
This is what I currently have:
SSJ Trunks: 165,000,000
SSJ Gohan: 160,000,000
This is what I currently have:
SSJ Trunks: 165,000,000
SSJ Gohan: 160,000,000
- Angelus
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1971
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am
- Location: Dragonball Multiverse
- Contact:
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Kamiccolo (Present timeline, newly fused in the present timeline Androids Saga) VS Future Android 17 and 18
Android 18 VS SSJ Goku, SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Trunks (All character from the present timeline Androids saga. Goku is healthy and they gang up on 18)
USSJ Future Trunks VS Pre-ROSAT SSJ Kid Trunks
ASSJ Future Trunks (pre-2nd day ROSAT) VS Dabura
Cell Jr VS Android 16
Videl (Post-Gohan training) VS Giran
Majin Spopovich VS Raditz (NO ki blasts or flying. Only punches and kicks. No piercing type attacks. Raditz has no armor on. No tail grabbing or cutting off of limbs. No biting.)
44,000 Saibamen VS Dodoria (no self destructing for the Saibamen. They all just gang up on Dodoria)
Bardock and his crew VS Cui (No headlocks/nelsons. No Great ape forms)
Chi Chi (23rd WMAT) VS Bandages the Mummy
Elder Kai VS Cyborg Tao
Android 17 VS Mr. Buu (Buu does not retaliate in any way. Android 17 continues to blast non-stop Buu for the next 900 Billion years)
Blonde Launch VS Mr. Satan (no guns or weapons)
Android 18 VS SSJ Goku, SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Trunks (All character from the present timeline Androids saga. Goku is healthy and they gang up on 18)
USSJ Future Trunks VS Pre-ROSAT SSJ Kid Trunks
ASSJ Future Trunks (pre-2nd day ROSAT) VS Dabura
Cell Jr VS Android 16
Videl (Post-Gohan training) VS Giran
Majin Spopovich VS Raditz (NO ki blasts or flying. Only punches and kicks. No piercing type attacks. Raditz has no armor on. No tail grabbing or cutting off of limbs. No biting.)
44,000 Saibamen VS Dodoria (no self destructing for the Saibamen. They all just gang up on Dodoria)
Bardock and his crew VS Cui (No headlocks/nelsons. No Great ape forms)
Chi Chi (23rd WMAT) VS Bandages the Mummy
Elder Kai VS Cyborg Tao
Android 17 VS Mr. Buu (Buu does not retaliate in any way. Android 17 continues to blast non-stop Buu for the next 900 Billion years)
Blonde Launch VS Mr. Satan (no guns or weapons)
- RandomGuy96
- Kicks it Old-School
- Posts: 8881
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm
- Location: San Diego, California, USA
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
EDIT: disregard.
Last edited by RandomGuy96 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Monkey King wrote:It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWokeRandomGuy96 wrote:He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.
- RandomGuy96
- Kicks it Old-School
- Posts: 8881
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm
- Location: San Diego, California, USA
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Bulma's comment, which Trunks admits is correct later, would imply he's slightly superior to Gohan.On another note: how do you think future Trunks(when he first arrived on earth and fought Mecha-Frieza) compares to his master, future Gohan? If there was much of a difference between them, I'm curious why you think so.
Vegeta and co should have it. It was stated by 17 that Vegeta + Trunks + Piccolo could overwhelm 18, and this team-up is more potent than that one by far.Android 18 VS SSJ Goku, SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Trunks (All character from the present timeline Androids saga. Goku is healthy and they gang up on 18)
USSJ Future Trunks VS Pre-ROSAT SSJ Kid Trunks
ASSJ Future Trunks (pre-2nd day ROSAT) VS Dabura
Cell Jr VS Android 16
Kid Trunks stomps so hard that future Trunks turns into diamond. Future Trunks can think about fighting present Trunks when he can land a hit on Buu arc SS Vegeta.
Even more curb-stompy than the last match. Dabra one-shots. He also one-shots Cell Games Trunks.
Again, an extreme mismatch. The Juniors were equal to CG SS Vegeta, who was many levels above Semi-Cell, who one-shotted 16.
Videl is, at best, a peak human with flight abilities. Giran could hurt 21st Budokai Goku and smash walls. He's surely above Goku from the "Pilaf arc", at the very least. He curb-stomps.Videl (Post-Gohan training) VS Giran
Probably the stompiest match ever posted on this thread. Spopovich would have been killed by an ordinary human if not for his weird zombie-like ability to survive with a broken neck. BODB Goku wrecks Spopovich. And you're putting him up against Raditz, who can bust moons.Majin Spopovich VS Raditz (NO ki blasts or flying. Only punches and kicks. No piercing type attacks. Raditz has no armor on. No tail grabbing or cutting off of limbs. No biting.)
Judging by Zarbon's and Dodoria's comments on a hypothetical Saiyan team-up vs 1st form Freeza, I think this many Cultivars are just too much for Dodoria. He'd eventually exhaust himself to death trying to kill them all.44,000 Saibamen VS Dodoria (no self destructing for the Saibamen. They all just gang up on Dodoria)
Anime versions, I'm assuming? Bardock was the strongest member of that team. At his peak, he was ~9,500. Cui one-shots every single member of the team.Bardock and his crew VS Cui (No headlocks/nelsons. No Great ape forms)
The stompage, it hurts.Chi Chi (23rd WMAT) VS Bandages the Mummy
Chi Chi's power level was officially given as 130. The Mummy was one-shotted by post-Karin Goku, and Roshi said that even 21st Budokai Goku would have a chance against him. Honestly, Chi Chi could one-shot anyone before the 22nd Budokai, bar Oozaru Goku at the 21st... and even all but three of the 22nd Budokai contestants.
Impossible to say. Elder Kaioshin has no feats. Purely out of personal preference, though, I'd like to think he's still in the tens of millions, and that fusing with the witch "merely" made him ~100 times weaker.Elder Kai VS Cyborg Tao
17 dies of old age before Buu begins to feel any of the hits.Android 17 VS Mr. Buu (Buu does not retaliate in any way. Android 17 continues to blast non-stop Buu for the next 900 Billion years)
Blonde Launch knocked out a rather large man with one punch, launching him back about two meters in the process. She was also right behind Krillin when running after him on Roshi's island, and Krillin's speed was recorded as being just slightly under Usain Bolt's at that point. Mr. Satan was exhausted after beating up two regular assholes, and couldn't even keep them down for more than a few seconds. Mr. Satan might do a little bit of damage, but overall this is a beatdown in favor of Launch.Blonde Launch VS Mr. Satan (no guns or weapons)
The Monkey King wrote:It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWokeRandomGuy96 wrote:He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.
- Angelus
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1971
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am
- Location: Dragonball Multiverse
- Contact:
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
I think you may clicked the Submit button twice. Anyways, you missed the first match up, the Kamiccolo VS Future Androids fight.
Ummm... but.... blunt force trauma-wise... Majin Spopovich seems to be able to survive. If he can survive a broken and extended neck... which would permanently paralyze and lead to brain death if such happened to Goku... well... muscle head could take a lot of hits. Remember, in this fight, I took away any piercing or cutting physical attacks or any ki attacks... which leaves Raditz to just do pummeling.
Ummm... but.... blunt force trauma-wise... Majin Spopovich seems to be able to survive. If he can survive a broken and extended neck... which would permanently paralyze and lead to brain death if such happened to Goku... well... muscle head could take a lot of hits. Remember, in this fight, I took away any piercing or cutting physical attacks or any ki attacks... which leaves Raditz to just do pummeling.
- RandomGuy96
- Kicks it Old-School
- Posts: 8881
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm
- Location: San Diego, California, USA
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Future androids should win. According to the guidebooks, they're only somewhat weaker than their present counterparts. Together, they should overwhelm him.Angelus wrote:I think you may clicked the Submit button twice. Anyways, you missed the first match up, the Kamiccolo VS Future Androids fight.
Ummm... but.... blunt force trauma-wise... Majin Spopovich seems to be able to survive. If he can survive a broken and extended neck... which would permanently paralyze and lead to brain death if such happened to Goku... well... muscle head could take a lot of hits. Remember, in this fight, I took away any piercing or cutting physical attacks or any ki attacks... which leaves Raditz to just do pummeling.
Raditz could just gib him with one punch.
The Monkey King wrote:It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWokeRandomGuy96 wrote:He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.






