Special One Piece and Dragonball Crossover in WSJ #4 - 5

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mr.Piccolo
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Mr.Piccolo » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:11 pm

Chibi Mystic Gohan wrote:Eclipse was simply quoting The Matrix Revolutions, not implying that VegettoEX was some kind of devine being! :D
Oh, in that case, The Matrix trilogyclashes with my beliefs that clearly state Keanu Reaves is a horrible actor. Glad that's cleared up; now its time for an excellent adventure. :)
-Rick
[size=92][b][url=http://www.freewebs.com/rickistheboss/][RICKisBOSS][/url] | [/b] [color=green][b][Green Team][/color][/b] [b]|[/b] [b][url=http://db.schuby.org/daizex/viewtopic.php?t=4512][R29 DUB][/url][/b] [b]| [url=http://][DBRPG][/url][/b]
You can call me Rick because I'm not actually Piccolo.
I missed out on all of the DB Movie fun, huh?[quote]Point blank: it's gonna suck if you want it to. Personally, I'm seeing it as a comedy.[/quote][/size]

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:17 pm

Matrix Revolutions showed how he COULD...?! :? Must not go off-topic.

One Piece + DB = fanboygasm.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Dayspring wrote:Matrix Revolutions showed how he COULD...?! :? Must not go off-topic.

One Piece + DB = fanboygasm.
Dayspring!! Where have you been? I missed you terribly.

EvilGamerX
Beyond Newbie

Post by EvilGamerX » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:31 pm

I got the issue. Cross Epoch poster is going to only be given away in a lottery to 100 people.

The poster in the issue is a 6 page spread One Piece 2007 calendar.
- Life is a game, play it!

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:32 pm

EvilGamerX wrote:I got the issue. Cross Epoch poster is going to only be given away in a lottery to 100 people.

The poster in the issue is a 6 page spread One Piece 2007 calendar.
Damn, they always do that. Anyone wanna bet that Pekinduck will somehow get his hands on the poster? :lol: I doubt that it will show up on eBay anytime soon, probably Yahoo Auctions Japan. :?

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:27 pm

Eclipse was simply quoting The Matrix Revolutions, not implying that VegettoEX was some kind of devine being!
Thanks. That was my original intention, I wasn't trying to suck dick or anything =P

Just question: Will this ever be collected in graphic novel form or something? Noting that it is one issue, will it be collected in a One Piece volume or something?

EvilGamerX
Beyond Newbie

Post by EvilGamerX » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:40 pm

My guess is that it will be in something One Piece related. Either volume 45 of One Piece or One Piece Yellow (3rd data book).
- Life is a game, play it!