So Goku's BP was only 23.000??

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Re: So Goku's BP was only 23.000??

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Senzu_Bean wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:... but I'm not going to say "Yep, he was definitely in someone else's body", just because a guidebook says so.
Why not?! The guides are suppose to give supplementary information. Basically expand on concepts only hinted on the actual story. I don't understand why people choose to believe Ginyu's body is his original body because there is that possibility when an official guide claim it isn't, when there is that possibility too.
Fine, whatever.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.